Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli is the most overrated (and overpaid) centre in the country. C
Ever heard of a guy called Josh Dugan? Oh that's right he's a fullback. Except he hasn't played there for years.
How about Joey Leilua?
James Roberts hahaha
Come on, Suli has frustrated all of us but he will have at least one dominant season in his NRL career, so far I haven't given up on that happening while he is with Manly (but not at the expense of Harper, he's a real good player!)

Ever heard of a guy called Josh Dugan? Oh that's right he's a fullback. Except he hasn't played there for years.
How about Joey Leilua?
James Roberts hahaha
Come on, Suli has frustrated all of us but he will have at least one dominant season in his NRL career, so far I haven't given up on that happening while he is with Manly (but not at the expense of Harper, he's a real good player!)
Yeah you've def listed a few who would give him a run for his money... Dugan, as you say, in all fairness was recruited as a FB hence his $700k salary.... Roberts is on about half of what Suli is. Leilua would certainly be more overpaid than Suli, but I still think he offers a little more (not that I'd ever want him putting on a manly jersey either). big name, 0 game centres

How about Joey Leilua?
James Roberts hahaha
I think Milford wins the gong for most overpaid over rated.

Two butchered tries in the first half

Suli is like a black cloud floating over Manly games
Pretty harsh... first one was a good hand from Darden and I would like to know which winger you think could have scored the 2nd with 2m to work in from 8m out...

I'm not a Suli fanboi (at all) but i reckon he has looked sharp tonight... not having to create the play helps him...

Pretty harsh... first one was a good hand from Darden and I would like to know which winger you think could have scored the 2nd with 2m to work in from 8m out...

I'm not a Suli fanboi (at all) but i reckon he has looked sharp tonight... not having to create the play helps him...

Not harsh at all. Both our normal wingers would have scored.

Suli cannot move laterally. Haumole can jump higher than him.

Suli is useless

He looks interested tonight, hard to bag him from what I’ve seen. Also set up Croker

That was his best game for Manly tonight. It might not have a huge highlights reel but he turned up and did all the effort areas for a change. He scored some good tries against Souths a couple of years ago but he still lacked in effort areas that night.
Finally a complete performance from him.

He doesn’t make the 17 with everyone fit. He was just ok tonight.

He looks lean and hungry. He always looks a bit worried though, would love to see him looking happy out there or if not happy, then steely eyed and confident. Games like today will help with that body language. This guy has all the physical talent, I'm glad we are still persisting with him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4