Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No argument from me, although I was on the opposite stand so hard to tell but looked average.

I’m sorry, but he did nothing to inspire me tonight when he came on, the edge he was on looked soft from the minute he came on, has to go back to Blacktown as far as I’m concerned
Yep he made some meek, albeit energetic, hitups with the ball in hand and on defense our line fell apart around him. The Broncos would have scored down his side except for a great try saver by Garrick from fullback.

Funny...he has always played on the right but was asked by Des to play on the left for a little while,maybe looking to next year and seeing how he does....Not **** but not inspiring.

i thought he looked the most liveliest in defence than he's ever been this year. And he had some purposeful intent carries. Just limited minutes and not enough time to prove himself.

Maybe the fact that he hasn't just been able to just walk back into the starting side and has had to come back via the bench has been the wake up call he needed? I hope so because he can be a very good player, we just don't see it anywhere near often enough.

Funny...he has always played on the right but was asked by Des to play on the left for a little while,maybe looking to next year and seeing how he does....Not **** but not inspiring.

That can't be correct Joe ... I was reliably informed on another thread that players never swap sides, and can only play left or right ... you must have been confused .. (smiley face)

I'm a bit in 2 minds on this.....have called out in post's maybe back as far as 2020 for Suli to run some hard lines at the opposition halves and basically play that power backrowers role as he is a fast forward or a slowish back, I mean at very least with effort, will win momentum and setup opportunities to bang down the door between the "A" defenders or shift wide, with the defensive lines backpeddling.
My issues are his inconsistent involvement and energy and also his tackling ability, which I personally don't think is too bad, but his decision making is not great and can tend to be lazy, which Will catch him out.
I guess Moses future is really in his own hands, there is no doubt a talented, robust player inside that body, but how many years do we wait on him to fullfill his potential ??
Certainly agree with the thread title that if he wants to break into this Winning side, earn it and show Attitude is hungry and on point, it all starts here.
I wish him well...

Guess that the crunch time [ and barring injuries] for Moses will come once Siro and foz are available again . Does Des persevere with him on the bench or decide to let him have the opportunity to impress as a centre at Black Town .Still keep reflecting on those half chances out wide that Brad just can not seem to occasionally capitalize on and whether Moses or Walker almost certainly could . Just in some instances and in the really tight and competitive matches , it could just make the vital difference to have half chances turned into real game breaking type outcomes or improvement . But just as a continuing caveat , can"t really knock Brad"s consistent form to date .

That can't be correct Joe ... I was reliably informed on another thread that players never swap sides, and can only play left or right ... you must have been confused .. (smiley face)

You either don't know how to find and post emojis, or you don't realise you can just type a colon and close bracket (above the zero)... eg ---> :) , or you refuse to use them and find typing out (smiley face) a valuable use of your time...

el oh el

Guess that the crunch time [ and barring injuries] for Moses will come once Siro and foz are available again . Does Des persevere with him on the bench or decide to let him have the opportunity to impress as a centre at Black Town .Still keep reflecting on those half chances out wide that Brad just can not seem to occasionally capitalize on and whether Moses or Walker almost certainly could . Just in some instances and in the really tight and competitive matches , it could just make the vital difference to have half chances turned into real game breaking type outcomes or improvement . But just as a continuing caveat , can"t really knock Brad"s consistent form to date .
We can't put Suli back into the centres. I'm not even sure that he can make the transition to back row, he doesn't have the leg speed, and doesn't look like he has the ability to run lines effectively either. Is he a prop? Can he be part of our prop rotation considering we are down on both middles and backrowers? Yes we have some backrowers coming back after the bye. I'm not sure how he would handle the defensive side of being an effective middle, but I can definitely see him crashing through close to the line, off one of our ball players. I can also see him doing effective hit ups and first carries at restarts. I don't believe he should start at centre again, unless we have a run of injuries. Can Suli be turned into a hard running prop? He is contracted until 2023. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4