Suggestions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shells Eagles

Reserve Grader
I live in the heart of Knights territory. Everyday I am hearing "hope Manly get the wooden spoon".Apart from the standard get f*^£}ed-can anyone help?

I live in the heart of Knights territory. Everyday I am hearing "hope Manly get the wooden spoon".Apart from the standard get f*^£}ed-can anyone help?
I don't think you'll have to worry for much longer, I reckon we'll leapfrog them within a month....starting from our next game.

Actually we prefer silverware, but hey, why don't you take your spoon from '05 and shove it up yo ass....how does that work for ya?

I was reacting to your post "chk chk bang". Please don't ever consider a job in comedy - your posts are not funny and your insults are so very lame. I really thought fellow manly supporters would actually support each other.

As did I but you brought it. Plus the chk chk bang had no reference to running from the enemy and it wasn't the quote you posted.....but nice try. Almost got there, as you did with your incorrect definition of irony.

Took you awhile to respond. Let me guess, you had to go to another forum and say a Manly fan was picking on you and ask for suggestions.

You are so badly incorrect - I am a proud Manly supporter and have been for 40 + years. And just to let you know my delay was caused by having to tend to my sick child. Have a great day - I hope you find someone else to bully. I am ashamed a fellow Manly supporter would be so abusive to another.

We won yesterday ...... be happy everyone. Enjoy this feeling.

Shells Eagle accept the hassling smuggly about the spoon it won't last long.

Peace and love

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6