Suggestions for Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon Silvertails,

Things are still motoring along here at Sea Eagles HQ in the off season. Membership sales are going well and we are preparing to move into our new office at the end of next week (for those of you who have been to our current offices, you will know this is VERY exciting for us staff!)

One of my big projects over summer is to set up our new Sea Eagles Fan Hubs concept.

This is where I need your help.

Before we start approaching venues about partnering with us as a Fan Hub, we would like to know if there are any venues you and your mates regularly congregate at to watch us play. As a reward, we want to give these venues the first opportunity to sign on as a Sea Eagles Fan Hub.

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs have been designed to provide our fans with a home away from home. A location to watch Sea Eagles NRL games with like-minded fans in an enjoyable and passionate environment.

If you have a venue you think fits the bill, post it here so I can get in touch with them.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Dee why rsl is the first that springs to my mind.
Are we talking northern beaches here, or further out?

My vote: The Epping Hotel or Hotel Pennant Hills.

Reasons...
1. Plenty of Manly fans live in the Hills District
2. Both are right near train stations/bus interchanges so easy to have a few drinks & then get home on public transport
3. Both have been renovated & serve good food

:)

Larissa, please post a pic of the new office once you are settled in :)

Frogz said:
Cumberland Golf Club at Greystanes

I was a member at Cumberland untill this year.
I'm now at Stonecutters ridge golf club near blacktown and I'll certainly be walking up to the club to watch foxtel games :)

byso said:
Frogz said:

I'm now at Stonecutters ridge golf club near blacktown and I'll certainly be walking up to the club to watch foxtel games :)

Is that to Cumberland or Blacktown?????

Skilled stadium. Plenty of Manly fans up here. Set up some big screens on the field. I bet we can get more fans than the titans get to a live game.

Frogz said:
byso said:
Frogz said:

Is that to Cumberland or Blacktown?????

I'm now a member at Stonecutters ridge golf club near blacktown I built a house there.

I was a member at Cumberland for about 3 years.

My suggestion is Pittwater RSL where Manly games are always shown throughout the club, including on the big screen (when the auditorium's available). I go there to watch our away games and there's usually plenty of fellow fans.

Larissa, So have the new offices been built at Narrabeen HQ or elsewhere? Happy moving!

Mals said:
My vote: The Epping Hotel or Hotel Pennant Hills.

Reasons...
1. Plenty of Manly fans live in the Hills District
2. Both are right near train stations/bus interchanges so easy to have a few drinks & then get home on public transport
3. Both have been renovated & serve good food

:)

Larissa, please post a pic of the new office once you are settled in :)

I'm for this, there's more of us out this way than most people think.
Make tracks to Epping.

The Tugun Rugby League Football Club, just north of Coolangatta Airport. I'm the assistant manager there and the current manager is ex manly prop and legend John Harvey. We would love to jump on board, and always welcome fellow manly members. I have spoken to mark once before about trying to tie something together with a titans game. www.tugunleaguesclub.com.au.

Larissa there is plenty of Manly Fans here at Taree, any of the pubs or clubs in Taree would would be good, please see the following link

http://www.mypubs.com.au/browse_pub_city.php/NSW/TAREE

Fotheringhams Hotel is no Longer opened

Northern Rhino said:
The Tugun Rugby League Football Club, just north of Coolangatta Airport. I'm the assistant manager there and the current manager is ex manly prop and legend John Harvey. We would love to jump on board, and always welcome fellow manly members. I have spoken to mark once before about trying to tie something together with a titans game. www.tugunleaguesclub.com.au.

Please give my heartfelt thanks to John Harvey for many wonderful years' memories of great footy and biffo :D

The best head high on some Balmain Player at Brookie 1977, where John's body literraly was horizontal at the impact, is clear as it was yesterday:p

Wish he had a son/clone for 2013 Sea Eagles - awesome Player!

Duff said:
Manly Leagues.

This will definitely be our number 1 fan hub. Given the close proximity of some of the suggested venues to the LC, we won't be able to approach all of them.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8