Sucked In Bellamy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Suck sh!it Bellamy you farken c0cksmoker.

You deserve nothing but a kick in the arse as they boot you and your Melbourne centric team out the door.

Best fullback in the game and best player in Game 2 for us on the bench till 53 minutes in.

Feck you and the horse you rode in on.

Sad thing was actually watching Stewart for the last 20 minutes, he did not chase a single kick or try anything, he obviously did not want to be there and was so p!ssed off and I dont blame him. anyone deserves better than that. A complete waste of an interchange and an insult to Stewart.

If he hadn't wanted him in the team then why pick him in the first place, he is a fullback or nothing, and it was a kick in the stones to have him riding the bench for the best part of an hour.

F&ck you Bellamy, I'm sure there is a flight back to Sh!t town you can get on tonight if you hurry.

I thought Pearce was like a rabbit looking at headlights. His last tackle kicking options were pathetic. NSW had enough field position to win. Monaghan's defensive frailties were shown up. Very poor coaching cost NSW the game as most other things went their way.

Canteen Worker link said:
I thought Pearce was like a rabbit looking at headlights. His last tackle kicking options were pathetic.

None more so than his kick with 8 seconds to go.  That was a complete brain explosion.  Lacked all rhyme and reason.  Maybe he had money on Queensland.

Maybe someone less lazy than me can answer this, but when was the last time the team coming first only had one player selected for Origin?

and Game 2

and it was 27 Matas :) I was timing it, I expected him to be hooked when Buderus cam back on.

If Gidley was the preferred half for game 1, and was vailable for Game 3 with Wallace blowing Lefty, Why wasn't Gidley in 7 and Stewart in his rightful position and not getting splinters in his arse.

Answer: Bloody media push to get Junior Junior in there.

Gidley 7
Stewart 1
Hornby 18

If a nuffie like me can see it it can't be that difficult to work it out.

As is Bob Fulton.

Maybe Brett Finch had a point, 3 series in a row, 1 try in the last 2 games, Someones head should roll.

McCarthy and Fulton should be pretty near the top of that shi list.

But we know it will be the same players fronting up again next year.

Mason
Gallen
Cooper
Bird
Hoffman etc

Will all be back next year.

Anasta will NEVER play origin again. and nor should White.

Cross showed a bit at least.

and CW Daley is both media and Selector, thats like Whacking off with your left hand then switching to the right mid way through :)

Agree Fro but that is my point - influenced by those around him spouting out the same garbage.

Fulton, Macarthy and Daley all should go. The squad chosen was not the right one.

They could have won it but Pierce let them down. If I hear about another half being the dif I will throw up - read Bird and Wallace and Mullen and Finch and Pierce. All too sad really.

Canteen Worker link said:
Agree Fro but that is my point - influenced by those around him spouting out the same garbage.

Fulton, Macarthy and Daley all should go. The squad chosen was not the right one.

concur 100%

Fro link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=177781.msg188612#msg188612 date=1215007777]

concur 100%
[/quote]And you agree with me as well!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D

Fro link said:
thats like Whacking off with your left hand then switching to the right mid way through :)

Nothing wrong with that  :p

Stops RSI  ;)

ManlyBacker link said:
They could have won it but Pierce let them down. If I hear about another half being the dif I will throw up - read Bird and Wallace and Mullen and Finch and Pierce. All too sad really.

From today's Herald:

The NSW selectors and coach Craig Bellamy put enormous pressure on 19-year-old halfback Mitchell Pearce by handing him his Origin debut in the white heat of a series decider. Whether he is the next big thing or not, it was asking a lot of him to go out and dominate in a football furnace like that.

There was a good argument for going with a more experienced halfback. What about Brett Finch, who had proved his ability to come into the Blues team for a one-off game and be a success? Or the in-form Brett Kimmorley? Forget the intercept pass that cost NSW game one in 2005 - Kimmorley is a last-start winner at this level, in game three of last year's series. Pearce tried hard. He was steady.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4