Stuart resigns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
It was always going to happen, Ricky Stuart has resigned from the sharks and will leave at the end of the season.
As much as I hate the guy the sharks will not be able to attract any players for next year with the assistant coach Flannagan said to take over, although this adds more credit to the Natahn Brown rumors.

Re: Stewart resigns

Just realised I spelt the pricks name wrong in the heading, sorry about that.

Re: Stewart resigns

hahahahaha
this thread would be sooo much better with a -
if it read Stewart re-signs :)

hate ricky
love gifty n brett

fixed the title.....

Worst coach going around this bloke, lost so many games that should have been won with him at the helm, including origin and international

Flanagan may do better than a lot of people expect, he is a good coach and has deserved an NRL slot for a while, although it is going to be a hell of a job to turn that rabble around.

speaking of the sharks, I was dumbfounded at how hard they worked to try and throw that game away on the weekend.

They were an unconverted try up, about 2 minutes left 4th tackle and they deliberately stripped the ball on halfway.

They were lucky to survive and all because of their own stupidity.

What about Barrett as well, has a one man overlap 5 out and decides to straighten up, hit the line spin and attempt an impossible ball out the back.

My god it was like they were trying to lose it

With revelations the Pakis tanked the Sydney Test (so much for the Aussie heroics) I would not be surprised if several suspicious games unfold as the season progresses, particularly with sides with nothing to play for and an axe to grind.

hehe even for you that is drawing a very long bow.

what is different between this season and any other.

And I'm sure Mr. Akmal and his legal team would be very interested in your conclusions :)

He will be at the Rabbits with Lang going back to a directors role - throw in a smoky and the Dragons with Bennett going back the Broncos.

Stuart wouldnt leave without the possiblity of distroying another club....

Matabele link said:
With revelations the Pakis tanked the Sydney Test (so much for the Aussie heroics) I would not be surprised if several suspicious games unfold as the season progresses, particularly with sides with nothing to play for and an axe to grind.
That's an interesting observation from the fan of a Rugby team who owe their place in the final to a thrown game last weekend in the order to secure an all SA final in the Rugby!! Lots of credibility in resting 14 players. I suppose this weekend will show????

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183385.msg263260#msg263260 date=1274676743]
That's an interesting observation from the fan of a Rugby team who owe their place in the final to a thrown game last weekend in the order to secure an all SA final in the Rugby!! Lots of credibility in resting 14 players. I suppose this weekend will show????
[/quote]

Go you good thing CW!

You forgot giving food poisoning to the All Blacks in order to steal a world cup rugby title. 

It is very common for a side that has secured a sure spot on the competition table to rest their players before a finals series.  I can guarantee the Waratahs would have done the same thing if they were good enough to finish first. 

And I believe we owe our spot in the final due to a 25-6 flogging of said Waratahs.  The Waratahs wouldn;t have crossed that stripe wether the game was played in Sydney, Cape Town, Sowetho or Colombo. 

It is strange he follows a country (ie the hairy backs) and their teams that stood idle and let his native land wither on the vine into a bankrupt, poverty stricken mess.

Anyway each to their own....

clontaago link said:
Who exactly does Mata follow, I have trouble keeping up.

He follows South Africa, which is obvious given he is from next door in  Rhodesia.  It's a bit like us following the Kiwis. 

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=183385.msg263308#msg263308 date=1274743285]
Who exactly does Mata follow, I have trouble keeping up.

It's a bit like us following the Kiwis. 
[/quote]  Not really, as the Kiwis have their own team.  Rhodesia was just viewed as a province in the SA Currie Cup and our best players went to the Springboks (when they weren't being shot to **** by Malcolm Fraser's good mate).  Ray Mordt and Dave Smith layed in the Boks victory over the Lions in 1980, just when I started taking an interest in proceedings. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6