Stronger Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Does anyone else see the Irony that since we have had the slogan "Stronger Together" We have divided and sacked more people in the club more than any other year.

The clubs communication with anyone apart from leaks to the media has been pretty poor this season.

Can't wait until they release next year's slogan for our Membership renewals/sign up

I got my email regarding tooves sacking this afternoon. I nearly threw my phone when I saw the words "members first". Who had the balls to type that on a story everyone broke before the club.

I got my email regarding tooves sacking this afternoon. I nearly threw my phone when I saw the words "members first". Who had the balls to type that on a story everyone broke before the club.

Got my email from the Football Club which is interesting reading.

How do I know if I am a member just on the mailing list. @vidmar

Got my email from the Football Club which is interesting reading.

How do I know if I am a member just on the mailing list. @vidmar

Bob there were two emails sent out. One by MWSE to all paid up members announcing Tooves getting the flick. This was followed up by one from the Football club to all their members stating their position on the whole affair. If you received one, or both, that will indicate whether you are a financial member of either entity (presuming they have your email address)

Lifelong fan but have only been a paying member for two years, the Stronger Together/ stabbing each other era. In the week they sack a 30 year club man I get a 2 year loyalty pin?
I'm quite confused about paying for membership atm. I'd love to know how fans can really have a voice rather than get a pin.
Very undecided about continuing the membership thing.

Lifelong fan but have only been a paying member for two years, the Stronger Together/ stabbing each other era. In the week they sack a 30 year club man I get a 2 year loyalty pin?
I'm quite confused about paying for membership atm. I'd love to know how fans can really have a voice rather than get a pin.
http://www.manlyfootballclub.com.au/index.php/annual-reports

$25 pa and after 3 years and you get to vote on Football Brand/Location of Home Ground

I'll be saving my $435 pa Season Ticket and just keeping my FOXTEL and Footy Club Membership going

I never had Northern Eagles Membership either and this next phase is a similar transition phase for Manly IMO @:cool:

Go Manly 2015 :inlove:

...the pin trumps all. There is no higher honour than
'the Pin'.@:p

The 'Stronger Together' sticker is still on my car - but showing signs of wear and tear, not unlike the club.
Perhaps that prompts us to give the incoming coach an early nickname of 'Epoxy' because the club is punting on him being able to get the playing group and administrators to bond.

I put all the pins straight in the bin.
If the club cant be arsed getting the records correct, it isnt worth jack sht to me.

Does anyone else see the Irony that since we have had the slogan "Stronger Together" We have divided and sacked more people in the club more than any other year.
It's subliminal Penn Health marketing, in the form of dating advice. Look closer and you'll see the real message:
Stronger: To get her

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6