STRONGER TOGETHER LOL....!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Denno

Reserve Grader
Great way to attract new members, the board is fractionalised and wont agree on anything the players hate the board,some of the players wont talk to one another,or some of the coaches,some of the best players are leaving or are unhappy, STRONGER TOGETHER what a ****ing joke.......
I am a member.....a very unhappy one...

I can safely say you are a person with an agenda based on your second post of the same theme.

Therefore I can reply the same as my last

Great contribution @Denno

I like to think along these lines

Do I love this team? Yes!

Can I control what is reported about the team I love? no?

Can I control the rumoured factions and or fractions? No

Can I contribute to the success of the team I love by remaining I financial contributor? Yes!

Once you worry about the things you can control/influence your life is significantly easier

Listen to facts and what is coming out of the players mouths.....Thats all, the Board has been at war for years are you an eagle or a OSTRICH...

Just think its about time the Board got their **** together,and became a tight unit,no smoke no reports of FIRE...other clubs have it all over us on this level,twenty years ago no way would this be happening...wake up.!

Just think its about time the Board got their **** together,and became a tight unit,no smoke no reports of FIRE...other clubs have it all over us on this level,twenty years ago no way would this be happening...wake up.!

OP can also control whether he chooses to buy a membership or not. That is within his sphere of influence and I agree with the spirit behind his post. Why go on believing catch-phrases and logos when you could wake up and exert influence through your choice to financially contribute?

Sometimes these slogans are also statements of intent or aspiration. Like a start up tech company claiming to be an innovation leader.

It isn't yet, but it wants.

I am renewing my membership cause I support the lads efforts, loyal to the club, etc.

Through adversity strength is also built. The decade of dominance didn't happen cause of weakness.

Can't wait for next season to kick off!

Ever since our GF win in 2011 our prospects regularly seem to be written off yet our teams keep contending for the top prize. I've learnt it's a mistake to doubt this club's resilience.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Renewed my membership and feel good that I did , slogan or no slogan.

90% of the stuff you read is bull**** anyway.

Only 90 Mark? ;-)

@Denno I've got to admit as a 2014 first time member but a lifetime fan, the slogan has made me feel cynical at times. For a passing moment I considered I wouldn't renew due to extreme disappointment that the playing team is reportedly not #strongertogether but divided into factions as is, allegedly, the board.
This was a brief feeling sorry for myself moment, then I realised that the Stronger Together part is us fans. We love our club, whoever is wearing the jersey. We can make a difference by doing our tiny bit financially to support this team through good times and bad. And seriously, equal first isn't all that bad. Without dodgy happenings last week we'd still be competing this week.
Manly is a culture of never say die. The men that put on our jersey and spill blood, win lose or draw, combined with us die hard fans make our club Stronger Together.
No question about it, time to renew that membership.

I can't control the board or who's on it. I wish i could!

I can control my support of the club and i will sign up regardless of what slogan they come with.

Seems this thread was started so people would come on here and bag the board.

Nothing is going to change, we will still have the same board no matter what anyone says on here.

Parramatta have every reason to be successful and look at their board. They've got more problems than us..and the tigers had to have the NRL step in and fix theirs. So there are other clubs worse off.

Once these contracts get sorted (hopefully soon) things should settle down.

As niccipops said, its just as much about us supporters being stronger together with the team. Its about our entire club, not just players and board members.

I bleed Manly and will always be supporting them.

As I start to wind down from my business, and with my move to the Northern Beaches just six months away, I'm now prepared as a Manly fan for more than 50 years to stand for the Board and bring peace and harmony to the club.
Not sure, though, that I have the muscle to elbow Zorba out of the way.
If my fellow members want a passionate voice on the Board, vote 1 The Who.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2