Storm's 2017 premiership is there for the taking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Storm were far from convincing this arvo.

Parra really had them rattled in the 1st half, after weathering the early onslaught.

6-1 penalty count in the 2nd half to the Storm too. Without the ill discipline from Parra I think they would have got the win.

Parra just showed the 6 teams that remain how to take the Storm down.

Im glad Melb won, cause I think they are due a loss, and I don't think they will win the comp.

They were always beatable, every side is always beatable. Has there ever been a side to go through undefeated in any arl or nrl season? If not, or if very long ago, then my comment stands justified

They weren't there usual structured composed self tonight.
Parra are a bit unorthodox and that can trouble the storm.
They want you to get into an arm wrestle

Parra really had them rattled in the 1st half, after weathering the early onslaught.

6-1 penalty count in the 2nd half to the Storm too. Without the ill discipline from Parra I think they would have got the win.

Im glad Melb won, cause I think they are due a loss, and I don't think they will win the comp.

As much as I hate to say it Parra are a good side......................and exciting to watch.
They play the game at pace.
I would like to us recruit some players so we can play with this sort of flair.
I also really rate Brad Arthur!

There you go plenty in there for you to start piling on the abuse @;)

Drop the 'Storm' out of the title please :tmi:

As much as I hate to say it Parra are a good side......................and exciting to watch.
They play the game at pace.
I would like to us recruit some players so we can play with this sort of flair.
I also really rate Brad Arthur!

There you go plenty in there for you to start piling on the abuse @;)

They are Melb version II.
Sleeping in the ruck, chokers, chicken wings, etc.

What they did very well was to attack with their defence, something we can do well at times too.

I may be wrong, but Melbs last loss was Parra in Rnd 18, from memory.

I've been death riding the storm all year.

1) they have leaked 30 points in a number of games this year
2) they are almost playing full throttle already and hence I don't believe they have too many extra gears yet.
3) the expectation is that the comp is theirs....that's a lot of pressure. And minor premiers rarely win comps.

They are human and whilst they have done well they are very beatable. Too many teams are beaten before they play the storm.

Parra didn't do enough in the second half.

Its so hard in Melbourne, decisions always seem to go their way.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7