Storm v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Slater and Smith out along with a couple of front rowers, Cronk playing though

Afamasaga named in the side, presume that is our old man

WOw roosters winning 34-8 at 75 th minute,people are saying after the storm found out we lost to the broncos they rested half their squad,but how funny it would have been hypothetically if we won today and the Roosters continue to put points on the storm ,we could have got the minor premiership,interesting,anyway good to see the purple cheating pricks get rolled,takes a bit of wind out of their sales.

A 2 point win like it should've been today thanks the video clown and we would be on top of the table now. Thanks ****wit refs you've cost us again.

Perspective lads ! If we won there big guys would have played

13+ @ 7.50 and head to head @ 2.25 was a nice end to the weekend

Easts should have scored 50 points.
Melbourne were smashed last week and again tonight showed that their forwards are vulnerable.
We coped a lot better with seven players out than Melbourne did against lesser opposition.

Poor old Melbourne got decimated by injury tonight as well. M Blair, Lowe and Widdop. I want them full strength, so they beat the hell out of Newcastle and vice versa.

The Who said:
Easts should have scored 50 points.
Melbourne were smashed last week and again tonight showed that their forwards are vulnerable.
We coped a lot better with seven players out than Melbourne did against lesser opposition.

Exactly and that is why i was so proud of our boys today.

If we'd finished first, we'd be facing Oldcastle, who are just up the F3. As opposed to a team from the Deep North. Somehow I don't see any risk of Manly supporters being outnumbered by NQ supporters at the SFS next Saturday night.

Fark the Storm sixth leg of all-up.Layed off on chooks but only@ 2.50 after scrathings.another reason to hate those cheats

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6