Storm favourites to Win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
The storm team is a class act everywhere across the park. The best team in the comp across a number of game stats.

They might have finished the regular season just behind the dogs but on form throughout the entire year they must be regarded as clear favourites now to win the premiership.

Manly have had to play two hard last games while the storm have been relaxing in the rehab spa sipping energy drinks while being kept up-to-date by their their managers on their financial situation & the staus of their multiple contracts.

Of course Manly will be in their battling away like usual, hoping for the bounce of the ball to go their way fortuitously.

But even with their solid, try hard mentality, Manly must remain the underdog & the storm favourites to win next week in Melbourne.

What do you think Mick ?

they'll be favourites by a decent margin i'd imagine. We just have to keep our heads in the game and play footy rather than try and bash them around the park, we'll have the tired legs, but we'll also have grown in confidence since there was no second half fade. there are downsides to the week off too, they'll be slow out of the blocks, we can take advantage of that. I can't wait, we'll be in it up to our necks if we stick to playing football and not get too lost in the emotion, Souths made Melbourne look back in form last week. I still think they're a few steps off their best

Still coming down from the high. Just heard though Gift has bad shoulder and knee injuries and could hardly run in the warm up last night. King the same he was needled up and it didn't work, Lyon we all know , Choc with his bulging disc problem, Joe with achillies problem and then DCE getting smashed early. It was a remarkable gutsy win last night which of course they wont get any credit for. I'm just so unbelievably proud of these lads and their strength of resilience and resolve to win it for each other. This is the gutsiest team I have seen since the 1978 Manly team and that goes across all clubs. Can we beat the Storm I don't know at this stage will have to see how my guts are feeling later in the week.

mickqld said:
Still coming down from the high. Just heard though Gift has bad shoulder and knee injuries and could hardly run in the warm up last night. King the same he was needled up and it didn't work, Lyon we all know , Choc with his bulging disc problem, Joe with achillies problem and then DCE getting smashed early. It was a remarkable gutsy win last night which of course they wont get any credit for. I'm just so unbelievably proud of these lads and their strength of resilience and resolve to win it for each other. This is the gutsiest team I have seen since the 1978 Manly team and that goes across all clubs. Can we beat the Storm I don't know at this stage will have to see how my guts are feeling later in the week.

You had better write us off :D

mickqld said:

Your guts better feel crook Mick, none of this " we are going to win ****" I want you writing us off with no chance at all.......right?????

Settle petals. The Mick mock doesn't work if it's fake so just calm down people. Let me celebrate this win before I start looking at next week.
My initial feelings are we have used up a lot of luck and these injuries are going to tell against top quality opposition but I have no predictions at this stage so keep your pants on boys and girls.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2