Storm $600K over salary cap for 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about asking for a player we may need a center a one Curtis Scott may do the trick if they want to offload a player lol

Last edited:
They will do a Roosters and release a fringe player on $1,000,000 and replace him with a rep player from elsewhere for $390,000 making them cap compliant.

Exactly what I think will happen.

2 reserve graders off the list and then we’re sweet! that’s what toddy boy will say to them.....

How about moving Tom to centres and purchasing Jerome Hughes from the storm.

Tom can play full back . But he is not a better number 1 than Jerome Hughes.

I think Tom would be a better centre than a full back.

Defensive reads from Tom are not up to a scratch for the money he demanded from the club.

Jerome Hughes is as safe as a bank in defence

Curtis Scott and Walter in the centre should work with this "centre a side" format.

600k????

Isn't that more than all our 'supposed' years combined?

Where's the outrage...!?

As Todd can retrospectively change the rules and say every time Manly management pointed player managers in the direction of a third party sponsor accounted for a guarantee of a payment, hence cap inclusive (phew... mouthful) surely he can now also rule the testimonial payments are cap inclusive!

That would get him... probably 2 weeks less in purgatory in my book.

If all clubs hated the storm like we do
Then they could choose not to take any of their players then they won’t be cap compliant therefore forfeiting points every round till their out of contention then buy who we want or better still cut scam smith

Where’s that carpet we can sweep this under......?
Todd's got this....

toddrug.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8