Stoopid Dugan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Josh Dugan has been charged by police for high range speeding and driving while suspended. Police say he was doing 105km in a 60 zone. (Source : Fox sports)
This is from last year. He goes to court next week.

People like him aren't fit to hold a drivers license. Throw the book at him I say.

A holiday at Junee Gaol is awaiting, and the Diesels could use a fullback.

Whilst 45km over the speed limit is excessive, 105km is hardly what i would call gaol material. Freeways commonly change from 110km zones to 60 km zones at exits or when the freeway ends. Maybe he got caught there.

The driving whilst suspended bit is the bad part. They'll double his original suspension and tack on 3 months for 30 km/h and over.

105 in a 60 zone is 45 Km/h difference,which is an automatic 6 month suspension which i sadly have a history with

I was doing that speed during the time off 3:55 pm which made it 65 Km/H over the limit and i never even went into court

He's a redneck, what do you expect?

Besides it's not like Manly can point fingers. Some people have very short memories.

Wolfpack said:

Besides it's not like Manly can point fingers. Some people have very short memories.

U are the one that had a man crush on him bro

Cambo said:
Wolfpack said:

I thought your story was that he was/is my boyfriend? (obviously false - I would never touch anyone that has a rats tail).

Wolfpack said:
Cambo said:
Wolfpack said:

I thought your story was that he was/is my boyfriend? (obviously false - I would never touch anyone that has a rats tail).

Personally rats tails,Mulleted and soul patched people should die virgins,period

Cause Heroin is bad for you?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

Why do you consider him a redneck?

Because people with new age hairstyles and tatts are obviously rednecks! lol

Stevo said:

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

Did your husband tell you that one?

Stevo said:

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

So according to your logic then a lot of Manly players are rednecks as they have tatts? Go tell that to Choc!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

In ever interview with him that I've seen or read he just comes off that way. Maybe calling him a houso or a yob would be more accurate. TBH the ratty isn't helping.

And for the record, tattoos are excellent as long as they are embraced as the form of art that they are & not as a 'look how 'ard I am' sticker (I'm looking at you barbed wire tattoos).

Wolfpack said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

In ever interview with him that I've seen or read he just comes off that way. Maybe calling him a houso or a yob would be more accurate. TBH the ratty isn't helping.

And for the record, tattoos are excellent as long as they are embraced as the form of art that they are & not as a 'look how 'ard I am' sticker (I'm looking at you barbed wire tattoos).

Josh Dugan lives near me and he is a really nice young man but has made some poor choices including his tatts which I am sure he will regret one day, reports on local radio today still say that he will be staying with Raiders , sorry scumdogs, who seem a patient lot considering the amount of chances they gave Carney and Dugan isn't even close to that.
I must admit some small villages around here would fit right in amongst deliverance country.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Stevo said:

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

So according to your logic then a lot of Manly players are rednecks as they have tatts? Go tell that to Choc!

Dugan is a redneck/bogan. If you cannot see that you are blind. Choc is just thick!!!! Good footy player though.

Could'nt calling someone a redneck solely on their apperance be classed as racist?

Or does'nt that count cause he's a white fulla?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4