stewarts boys silent on get out clause

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Now we all know they hate the media but while foz and cherry evans have put an end to rumours the boys have stayed slient.......

The first post was right, they are silent on pretty much everything. For obvious reasons.

Getting the Stewarts to agree to an interview would be like drawing water from a rock. Plus, as Berks said, surely the family would have bigger things to worry about at the moment.

I'm not particuarly worried about them going.

Brett is off contract at the end of next season so get out clause or not makes no difference.
Let them enjoy a break.

I can't see the Stewart boys leaving the club. Although strange things keep happening. I think Cambo is on to something with keeping Zorba involved with the club.

I think Tooves will have a lot of influence with the players. They would all hold him in high regard. What would be your choice?
Stay on the northern beaches and be coached by Tooves, or
Live in, or travel to Belmore everyday to ge coached by Hasler?
Easy decision in my opinion.

slickster71 said:
Glen does not have an the clause in his contract while brett does have it in his contract.

And we know this because it was in the Telegraph.

Perry said on radio that there were less than the 5 reported players with get out clauses. I got the feeling the actual number was either 2 or 3.

Is this how we are going to come up with topics and news items now?

"Toovey says nothing, and thus must be a conspirator"

actually leads to a lot of possibilities

Jono said:
How do we know keeping Zorba at the club will keep the players?

Jono the Stewart family are exceptionally tight with zorba. That's what caused alot of the friction between zorba and perry when perry said he couldn't go to the judiciary with Glenn

Cambo said:
Jono said:
How do we know keeping Zorba at the club will keep the players?

Jono the Stewart family are exceptionally tight with zorba. That's what caused alot of the friction between zorba and perry when perry said he couldn't go to the judiciary with Glenn
How do you know this Cam?

If any of the current players are planning to jump ship with Des, or activate get out clauses, they should grow some balls and stand up now and let it be known. We may not like Des's decision, or the timing of it but it took some guts to announce it when he did. If you're a player and you're leaving in 2013, just ****ing say so!!

Zorba is going into business with Barry Stewart (wholesale butchers) so I don't think there's much doubt that they are tight. Whether that would count for anything more than Toovey's relationship with the players is debatable and unknown at this point.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4