Stewart out Rnd 1?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wasn't Lyon quoted saying Stewart partook in the unorthodox daredevil training? Unless that doesn't require hammies...

Wasn't Lyon quoted saying Stewart partook in the unorthodox daredevil training? Unless that doesn't require hammies...
Good point - Tom T seemed to run well enough on his ankle also (in the 2nd clip)

ZtH said on radio last week that knowing Stewert and his history with hamstring injuries, he doesn't think he'll be ready for round one.

That's a shame, especially when Brett was sprouting how well our training and rehab has been in the offseason. He seemed to have a little dig at our old coaching and rehab staff.

It looks to have come undone before round 1!

Hope he does play but we have a great replacement raring to go although a little wet behind the ears.

I just hope Toms ankle is up to it.

I have heard this before in regard to Brett
Smoke screen I think , think we will see him run around at brookvale oval come Friday night.

But as others have said we have a handy back up in tommy t if snake does not play this weekend!!

I have heard this before in regard to Brett
Smoke screen I think , think we will see him run around at brookvale oval come Friday night.

But as others have said we have a handy back up in tommy t if snake does not play this weekend!!

When did that happen.

All I can remember is 1 week often turns into 1 month with Brett and his diabetes

That's a shame, especially when Brett was sprouting how well our training and rehab has been in the offseason. He seemed to have a little dig at our old coaching and rehab staff.

It looks to have come undone before round 1!

Hope he does play but we have a great replacement raring to go although a little wet behind the ears.

I just hope Toms ankle is up to it.

Training and rehab cannot stop an injury! **** some people on here are so ****ing negative! this used to be a positive site.

Training and rehab cannot stop an injury! **** some people on here are so ****ing negative! this used to be a positive site.

Well you might want to have a go at Brett as he was the one I was paraphrasing.

Something to the effect of our rehab is so much better now and we don't have any soft tissue injuries.

Seems he jinxed himself!

When did that happen.

All I can remember is 1 week often turns into 1 month with Brett and his diabetes

True I totally 100% agree with you points and to answer your question I can just remember over the last few years snake has been reported out for games by the media then played on game day, few times at brookvale home games this happened.

True I totally 100% agree with you points and to answer your question I can just remember over the last few years snake has been reported out for games by the media then played on game day, few times at brookvale home games this happened.
Snake wouldn't miss this game especially now he is the king of Brookie I reckon Snake plays we win as simple as that, snake doesn't play and we could start the season with a loss he is the key to our team, he is our most important player, he sets up everything he scores almost everything he is manlys everything.

Personally I think I'll wait until the teams run out onto Brookie next Friday night before I believe who's playing and who isn't.

Not that I don't believe the media....I just prefer to believe my own eyes.

Brett is very fragile & will probably only play 3/4 of the season at best. Better to keep him in cotton wool & make sure he is fully over any possible injury before he comes back. Tommy T can handle it.

Settle down, yours is the only negative post. If training and rehab can't stop injury, what hope is Stewart with full contact NRL?

Stewart in doubt for NRL season opener
Mon 29 Feb, 2016, 11:40am
By James MacSmith, AAP....Weasel, James MacSmith?.... who the f**k are these blokes.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7