Stewart boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
My son was just chatting to Snake at the beer garden at the Terrigal Hotel and he reassured Brad that they were not going anywhere

How do you know you're pissed? I heard Kevin Bloody Wilson say once, "You're not considered pissed in the outback until you have a two day old turd in your pants. I had the turd, i just wasn't sure how old it was.......or if it was mine!".

mozgrame said:
How do you know you're pissed? I heard Kevin Bloody Wilson say once, "You're not considered pissed in the outback until you have a two day old turd in your pants. I had the turd, i just wasn't sure how old it was.......or if it was mine!".
So long as it looks like it came from a human I'd say you'd be pretty right. I think if you can lay on the floor without holding on your probably fine to keep drinking.

I was on the drink with my Brother one new years eve and i swear he got that drunk, i couldn't see him. Although, i was even starting to slur my pauses by that stage.

Sheikheagle said:
My son was just chatting to Snake at the beer garden at the Terrigal Hotel and he reassured Brad that they were not going anywhere

nnniiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee 1. Merry Christmas :)

Sheikheagle said:
Heh Berkeley your the guru I have a photo but not sure how to attach using my IPad?

1) Bring pic up on ipad
2) Hold in front of computer screen - most have camera's built in.
3)Hold still for 10 seconds, comp recognises the still pic, copies it and uploads it automatically into the forum thread that is open.
4) Rewatch 2011 GF with beverage of choice.

;)

4) Rewatch 2011 GF with beverage of choice.

I think I have worn out my Foxtel recording of the game! :-D

Glad to hear the Snake's heart still bleeds maroon & white!

Forget loyalty it has to be about Money and setting himself up for life for Brett. He has no endorsements or 3rd
Party deals thanks too that 2009 crap and the criminal actions of the
Media. So he has to sign with the highest bidder I hope that's manly but I won't be holding anything against him if the highest bidder isn't manly.
He will always be the prince of brookvale

Third party deals from memory are only 50 k maximum ( ? ) per player, so i won't be copping manly's inability to attract a 3rd party sponsor as an excuse for him leaving , especailly considering the bloke is / was NOT GUILTY.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7