Stewart backs Menzies on Manly try record

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Brett Stewart has hit out at the NRL's statisticians and says he won't consider himself Manly's record try-scorer if he surpasses Steve Menzies' milestone of 151 four-pointers for the Sea Eagles.

Read the full article

Snake isn't going to want to beat such a feat on a technicality. I'm sure Snake would love the record...the real record, which if he stays fit he should get in the next 3 or 4 years.

Killer03 said:
Snake isn't going to want to beat such a feat on a technicality. I'm sure Snake would love the record...the real record, which if he stays fit he should get in the next 3 or 4 years.

Yep & if he doesn't pass the ball to others when over the try line he'll get there quicker ;)

Mals said:
Killer03 said:

Yep & if he doesn't pass the ball to others when over the try line he'll get there quicker ;)

Another reason why Snake is just such a legend!

Mals said:
Killer03 said:
Absolutely. A great thing about Snake as a player he shares his magic and creates it for others. I can't imagine Barba, Slater or Hayne gifting tries to others in the manner that Brett does. Snake plays for the good of the team, not for his own headlines.

niccipops said:
Mals said:
Killer03 said:
Absolutely. A great thing about Snake as a player he shares his magic and creates it for others. I can't imagine Barba, Slater or Hayne gifting tries to others in the manner that Brett does. Snake plays for the good of the team, not for his own headlines.

This just in!

Breaking news!

Extra Extra, read all about it!

Snake plays for the good of the team, not for his own headlines!!!!

Spot on Globaleagle.

I'm sure getting a record like that would be a great source of pride for Snake (or any player), but it's not more important than winning premierships.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
Mals said:
Killer03 said:

This just in!

Breaking news!

Extra Extra, read all about it!

Snake plays for the good of the team, not for his own headlines!!!!

Nice one globular, now i'm having second thoughts :D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7