Steve Turner Retires

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Him and Anthony Quinn worst players ever to pull on a blues jumper. Can thank Bellamy for that.

Dogs obviously have some cash as they chased thurston hard. I can't see what they'd do with Dugan. Barba is only useful at fullback, maybe the bogan at 5/8.

Word on street is des and Todd have been stocking up on pineapple cruisers. Maybe Dugan is going to join Barba in the Epic Bent crew

Napper said:
Effective immediately due to debiitating knee injury.

Freeing up space for Dugan?

I hope they waste money on the moron. Apparently it will take $600k to sign him. This would put it right up there with the T Williams buy.

Steve Turners retirement should free up enough cap space for the dogs to sign Josh Dugan, Blake Ferguson, Hayne, Thurston, Folau, SBW, Foran, Matt Scott, Inglis, Slater, Cronk, Jennings, Hannant and Gallen.

Napper said:
Effective immediately due to debiitating knee injury.

Freeing up space for Dugan?

Not if he gets a job with the Dogs. This is a consideration for the Cap for as long as his current contract was to run. Being just the one year IIRC, then a sideways move in the organisation will still see his new salary included in some way.

But I do believe that the Broncos and Saints angle is clouding the Dogs involvement in enticing Dugan to the club. They have $200,000 available at least from Corey Payne's late decision to retire.

I could also be petty and mention that they'll save a fortune in not paying performance bonuses to T-Rex. But I won't.

Will always be remembered for getting his girl friend to call the Titans to say he wouldn't be coming to the Gold Coast.

He was only talking himself up before Round 1 - did he cop another injury or something?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2