Steve Southern

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I see he can't find a club and is talking about going to the mines.  He's the sort of fellow we seem to have a good record of rehabilitating into a good contributor, a la Hall, Rodney, Lestrange etc.  Would add starch and work rate to our pack?

He's one of those tradesman type backrowers you need to win a premiership. Would be good, but injury prone. Would be great off the bench.

rodney had bad injuries aswell before coming to us and we turned him around .
we need a half more then anything ,someone that can lead the team around for 80 minutes not 10 then dissapear for the rest of the game  ....

Steve Southern would be a great addition to any team, he gives 100% every time.

I would sign him without a second thought.

I thought he was getting an ESL contract. I have always had a lot of time for this bloke. Plagued with leg injuries but boy he has some ticker. A huge yes from me if he is available.

Gives his all, but unless we can turn him into a prop I can't see the point in signing him.

No he has had 3 shoulder reconstructions in reent years and his shoulders are gone so he is no longer able to play NRL standard.

He has retired. 

Not according to the Sunday Mail Tookey.  He's after a contract and doesn't really want to go to the mines, yet.

A mate works with his father and he told him that his shoulders are shot.  Doubtful that he would last another season hence why the cowgirls let him go.

his family is from Dapto so I guess he will be heading back this way, may get a call from the goons if they get desperate

If the shoulders aren't shot, give him a contract. Always a very underrated player and injury has prevented him from showing his true wares. If he's motivated enough and his body is up to the task, why not?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6