Sterlo has a hard on for Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Sterlo is again bagging Lyon (this time on MMM). Just a nothing whine (not worth mentioning here and giving Dome-head more voice).
Anyone would think Jamie left him at the altar or something, the way he carries on about him all the time. What a sad sad gnome. Sterlo should learn to know that not everyone will return the same feelings and he should just move on and find a new love.

Ramrod said:
Sterlo is again bagging Lyon (this time on MMM). Just a nothing whine (not worth mentioning here and giving Dome-head more voice).

If its not worth mentioning why this thread ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Ramrod said:

If its not worth mentioning why this thread ?

I whining about him whining.

He's talking to Sterlo on the radio now. He should tell him to get f..ked.

And on the subject of the triple m commentary Bill Harrigan is a grade A knob jockey.

Sterlo is just bitter that parra lost the greatest centres NRL has ever seen.

Have you ever watched the sunday footy show, he talks about them when ever he can.

By the way, can we re-name this thread. I assume it implied he was praising killer.

well i just paid $15 for Manly's next 4 games on Telstra's mobile app. That way i don't have to listen to Triple M at all, and as a bonus I can see the players and the game on the screen. (no this is not a sponsored post)

I agree we should change the thread title. It's important to get who has a hard on for whom correct.

Otherwise it could lead to am embarrassing Christmas lunch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4