Sterlo a Manly Fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Joey

Reserve Grader
Watching Sterlo on Fox Sports and he said he grew up being a Manly fan, so much so he couldn't even go to school on a Monday if we lost on the weekend. :huh:

Remembering he said that he was a Manly fan when Channel 9 use to have the Grand Final Replays the night before the GF.

That's true. I have heard that before.

I'm not entirely sure what it was that went so badly in his life that made him end up at Parra... but it must be a very sad story.

How good is Sterlo's footy show on FOX!

No bull **** or sugar coating like the CH9 equivalent. They were flat out bagging out Dave Taylor and T-REx last night.

Say it how it is. That's what i like!

I've IQ'd it. While I've never actually watched it, I hear they actually talk about the footy. Shock of shocks.
Should make a nice change from Fatty and the dribble-athon on Ch Nein.

Next Steelo will be saying he let Gartner past him DELIBERATELY as he was a 'secret Manly Fan'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI5UnfxPe5Y at the 2:14 mark

Sterlo's show is the only footy show I watch. I tried that NRL360 and the dribble those two idiots spill is nauseating.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Careful, that bloke that hates Sterlo with a passion will be here soon ;) lol

Ha Ha Kiwi,

I bet he has no trouble going to work on Monday when we lose now! After he has scoured our match footage looking for things to point out to the judiciary. I reckon a couple of good back handers from Krilich and co in the early days changed his allegiance.

Dont be fooled people he might have jumped on our band wagon in the seventies but he f'n hates us now! I doubt he missed much school we didnt lose many in the seventies!!!

conanu said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Careful, that bloke that hates Sterlo with a passion will be here soon ;) lol

Ha Ha Kiwi,

I bet he has no trouble going to work on Monday when we lose now! After he has scoured our match footage looking for things to point out to the judiciary. I reckon a couple of good back handers from Krilich and co in the early days changed his allegiance.

Dont be fooled people he might have jumped on our band wagon in the seventies but he f'n hates us now! I doubt he missed much school we didnt lose many in the seventies!!!

There you are !! lol

Glad you turned up coz I couldn't remember who is was with the Sterlo Voodoo Doll

I hate to admit it Kiwi, but his show is bloody good! Except for that gimp Gasnier, why do we glorify these Union defectors?? Is it an inferiority complex?? Thats for another thread i guess.

I agree with most people here it really is a good show. The only show that goes though each game and gives a decent preview and review.

Ralphie said:
Sterlo's show is the only footy show I watch. I tried that NRL360 and the dribble those two idiots spill is nauseating.

The Game Plan on ONE on Thursday nights at 7:30 is pretty good too. The only downside is that they have Dean Richie on for one segment.

the mauler said:
Il think ul find MG was a Manly supporter growing up as well. Not much love for us these days tho.
He was. Lived a cpl streets away from him as kids.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4