Stephen Kearney given two weeks..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Says in the Sunday Telegraph Kearney has been given two weeks to turn things around. Did'nt Hoppa say one of the reasons he signed with the Eels was the opportunity to be coached by Kearney LOL.:D

If he's fired, I'd be MORE than happy if Manly threw him a life-line in a support role like he had in Melbourne.

Penna doesn't fill me with any sense of confidence.

Another speculative article to try and create something out of nothing. They ask leading questions and assume the outcome by the noncommittal answers. Oh, and then the headline is created, which is the only thing that is remembered by everyone, yet it has really very little in common with the text... but hey, who cares, we have another story. And a juicy one at that :^)

Moondog said:
Says in the Sunday Telegraph Kearney has been given two weeks to turn things around. Did'nt Hoppa say one of the reasons he signed with the Eels was the opportunity to be coached by Kearney LOL.:D

Kearney's contract runs out before HoJu even gets there. So no Kearney was going to be a possibility.

As for him possibly rejoining us he made his bed let him sleep in it.

Ryan said:
If he's fired, I'd be MORE than happy if Manly threw him a life-line in a support role like he had in Melbourne.

Penna doesn't fill me with any sense of confidence.

You do know penna played a key role in developing Dce and foran when he coached them in NYC in 2009.

Eagles2nv said:
MadMarcus said:
I wonder how many of their players have get out clauses...

.. well apparently 8 players have asked for a release. I doubt they have get out clauses

Maybe they know Kearney is leaving and want to join him somewhere ;)

Bear should support his own toothless mob, souths who the bears are now merged with

I was born in 1982, my first clothes was a nappy (presumably) and a manly jersey, I've never given 2 Fu**s about any other team and this bandwagon Bitch bear call thinks he is one of us,I call bull****

Edited for inappropriate language.....yet again !

Shane you have reached another low

Well done on being a "true"supporter

Go The Eagle. Why anyone would want Kearney coaching at this club is beyond weird. He's useless.

The Eagle said:
Bear should support his own toothless mob, souths who the bears are now merged with

I was born in 1982, my first clothes was a nappy (presumably) and a manly jersey, I've never given 2 Fu**s about any other team and this bandwagon Bitch bear call thinks he is one of us,I call bull****

What an intelligent retort. 30 years of age, and still unable to string a coherent sentence together. You do your family proud. They must have spent many a dollar on your educational up-bringing.

Forget the nappy and Sea Eagles jersey. I'd say it more realistic you were born with a bong in one hand, lighter in the other.

Pull yourself AWAY from the bong Shane !! You can do it, pal.

DSM5 said:
Go The Eagle. Why anyone would want Kearney coaching at this club is beyond weird. He's useless.

Kearney was a more than adequate supporting coach at Melbourne DSM5, and he had the respect of maybe the best coach alive today in Bellamy.

Additionally, with his coaching of The NZ squad, I'd have no doubts there could be some synergies roster wise Manly could leverage off.

In my opinion, Parramatta are almost un-coachable. Their culture is about losing, and it would be very difficult to change that.

Ryan said:
The Eagle said:

What an intelligent retort. 30 years of age, and still unable to string a coherent sentence together. You do your family proud. They must have spent many a dollar on your educational up-bringing.

Forget the nappy and Sea Eagles jersey. I'd say it more realistic you were born with a bong in one hand, lighter in the other.

DSM5 said:

Kearney was a more than adequate supporting coach at Melbourne DSM5, and he had the respect of maybe the best coach alive today in Bellamy.

Additionally, with his coaching of The NZ squad, I'd have no doubts there could be some synergies roster wise Manly could leverage off.

In my opinion, Parramatta are almost un-coachable. Their culture is about losing, and it would be very difficult to change that.

Hasler is a far superior coach to bellyache. Bellyache was shown up to be a fraud in origin after we all found out he had an unfair advantage at club level.

Cameron said:
Ryan said:
The Eagle said:

DSM5 said:

Hasler is a far superior coach to bellyache. Bellyache was shown up to be a fraud in origin after we all found out he had an unfair advantage at club level.

What about now, mate? His roster on paper isn't really that crash hot.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2