Stephen Dank on ABC's 7.30 Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK. Time for everyone to step back and make sure you dont associate an actual persons name with slander of defamation.

As tempting as some find it it would be wiser to comment on things as & when they are stated & the facts are in the public domain.

I thought Dank was good, answered all questions.

As someone in the horse game I can tell you all if you don't administer supplements you will not be competitive.

Every club is pushing this to the limit, anyone who thinks otherwise lives in a dreamworld..

Jatz Crackers said:
OK. Time for everyone to step back and make sure you dont associate an actual persons name with slander of defamation.

As tempting as some find it it would be wiser to comment on things as & when they are stated & the facts are in the public domain.
Jatz can you copy that post over to the Brian Smith article thread?

I see you aready did.

Spoke very well, but the link between the alleged drug the Essenden players were on is the very same drug he sells/administers at his private practice. It's only a link, but a strong/coincidental one at that.

Dank was adamant that Manly players were only on supplements and calves blood. Interesting times ahead.

Th only way would be phone taps. He sounded convincing enough to me, guess we all just have to wait and see. Who knows, he might get rich with his defamation suit.

I don't understand why the teams that haven't been notified don't come forward.

bob dylan said:
I don't understand why the teams that haven't been notified don't come forward.

I am sure a few will tomorrow. All the Clubs are expected to be told tomorrow if they are implicated or not. It sure will make it obvious who these are if the non-guilty ones come forward.

bob dylan said:
QLD police say they are not involved.

That's rules out 3 teams.

Not necessarily.
Victorian Police involved because AFL HQ are in Melbourne.
NSW police involved because NRL HQ are in Sydney.

So from his point of view the whole scenario at Essendon is a massive misunderstanding?

He did touch his nose a couple of times when answering questions and look up to the left as well ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7