• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi, suddenly I have to log in again each time I visit the site, whereas I used to be always logged in. Are you trying to get rid of me or is there something I've missed  ???

Dan can probably explain it but I get that problem on the home page almost every time I visit. My guess is it is a server issue.

I have been doing some caching etc that may be the cause.

Also clearing the cache a lot. Other than that though there have been no changes to the forums so you shouldn't be experiencing the logout there unless it is being caused by all the bloody server issues at the moment.

In the coming weeks we will be moving servers and migrating to a new Forum. At that stage I will be migrating only a certain amount of the forum posts that exist and then have and archive of this forum available for searching etc, at that stage we should see an end to a lot of these sorts of issues

I've now lost the ability to stay logged in... at least I can't find the radio box that would allow me to have the option. Any ideas?

When you login you should always stay logged in on the forums as long as you login via the front page.
This is a little dangerous but I allow it. As for the front page, this has a session timeout so you will be logged out at differing intervals.

If you are having issues. just clear your cookies from Silvertails or all your cookies as I had to make a cookie change the other day. You are likely getting conflicts so deleting those cookies should fix the issue

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4