Standouts?Match Review?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
HEy guys,VEry ecstatic about the win,didnt bank on that but quietly confident we could get there,VERY HAPPY.
I had afew beers tonight and the game is a little hazy,so it would be good to get your opinions/analysis on the standout players for Manly,in your opinion!
Also just a general match analysis too plz,afew longnecks tonight,enjoyed the game though very much.
I LOVE CAM SMITH!
ALSO ANY LINKS TO POST MATCH INTERVIEWS OR PRESS CONFERENCE WITH PLAYERS /COACHES?
THX GUYS,ALL IN ALL VERY HAPPY!
PS how did hokka go?

OH yea,i did see hoddo make a bone cruncher tackle,he made them drop the ball,anyway very hazy but awesome win!

I think everyone's missed a huge point about the game now that i think about it - the side completely detained Slater.  He didn't get involved much until the second half and still did hardly anything, plus he didn't score a try.  To me that's pretty big!

Dally Ms
Storm v Sea Eagles - Greg Alexander

3 Kieran Foran (MAN)

2 Anthony Watmough (MAN)

1 Cooper Cronk (MEL)

I thought watmough was best on field. His attack is a quiet litually a midday shadow of last year, but his defense was solid and he was all over the park, with two charge downs and some very good inside defense to stop the Cronk to slater back inside pass.

Other than that, they all played really well with the exception of King who i thought was a bit ordinary. T-Rex did some good runs, Matai is going aweomse and we will have the best 5/8th (foran) in 3 years in our team.

charge downs can be dangerous the first was good the second put Melbourne in very good field position

Other notable mentions;

ballin 48 tackles
Rodney
Trex
Matai

All the boys stood up when needed.

I'm with you eggson. At the end of the match I said Hallelujah, Slater didn't score against us. Besides the 08 grand final he seems to have scored every time we play them.

Watched the game on Fox.  Spent most of the first half cheering on the boys and yelling at the TV.

The second half was an awesome display of defence while Melbourne threw everything at us.

When the final whistle blew I just had to play EagleRock on my stereo.  Neighboures probably not impressed but who cares.

The bloke across the road from me always gets out with his Melbourne jumper on and cuts the grass after they win.  Haven't seen him for two weeks. 

Had to watch the replay this morning to see if I missed anything as I was in a pleasant scotch fuelled state during the game last night. :D

eagle-rock08 link said:
The bloke across the road from me always gets out with his Melbourne jumper on and cuts the grass after they win.  Haven't seen him for two weeks. 

Sounds like a weedy fellow.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6