• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Injured the first half of the year.

Keep Walker for his final season and pickup Staggs for 2022

I’d love to see him in our jersey in 2022. $700k is a bit too steep though, particularly since the salary cap has come down a bit as of today. It will be really interesting to see what happens with Walker - I would be so surprised if we resigned him.

I’d love to see him in our jersey in 2022. $700k is a bit too steep though, particularly since the salary cap has come down a bit as of today. It will be really interesting to see what happens with Walker - I would be so surprised if we resigned him.
Releasing Jorge, Parker and Walker would give us sufficient to sign him Throw in Crocker, Sipley, Boyle and Garrick as well if required

Alternatively just sign the roosters salary cap officer and we could release parker and sign Staggs

Releasing Jorge, Parker and Walker would give us sufficient to sign him Throw in Crocker, Sipley, Boyle and Garrick as well if required

Alternatively just sign the roosters salary cap officer and we could release parker and sign Staggs
Who are the two players that are going to replace the ones you suggested we release? $700k from three players in order to sign one player means another two players are then needed. Or are they going to play for free?

Who are the two players that are going to replace the ones you suggested we release? $700k from three players in order to sign one player means another two players are then needed. Or are they going to play for free?
At the end of the day we only want players that have the ability to compete consistently against the best and be good enough to win games for us .
Players that can hold their own when our top players are gone and not fold like a deck of cards .

Walker settled in the centres and in form is just as damaging as Staggs
Has he ever strung 3 good games together since he has been here ?
He has occasionally shown glimpses of brilliance but has regularly shown stupidity and SFA.
You also mentioned consistency ,His only consistency has been little value for money year in year out.
Happy to be proven wrong ,and I've been waiting.

Last edited:
We would promote a couple of the younger players from the development group into the top 30 on basic contracts

Has he ever strung 3 good games together since he has been here ?
He has occasionally shown glimpses of brilliance but has regularly shown stupidity and SFA.
You also mentioned consistency ,His only consistency has been little value for money year in year out.
Happy to be proven wrong ,and I've been waiting.
Received one major award as centre of the year in 2017 , then his serious off season injury , played a lot of 6 in 2018 and 19 and one of Manly 's best performers during that time . Started well at the beginning of last season until injury setbacks . Can't excuse some his off field behavioral issues but seemed to knuckle down well in 2019 and last season at least for on field efforts and attitude and certainly do hope that things can go his way this year both on and off the field and certainly for Manly 's sake .

Think that Manly have already made a call on a strike centre in the short term at least in Suli . and with his 550 k contract . Would have to almost certainly pay some freight on guys like Walker , Parker and Jorge even if some clubs would be prepared to take them in the short term and which would be very unlikely although can see the reasoning if a player of the calibre of Staggs was in range . But really could just not see it happening as things now are . Better of tying down the likes of Schuster and Weeks for the longer term , hope that Suli , Walker and say Funa and Harper can perform and relatively injury free and the likes of Tippytoes to also come into centre calculations .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8