ST on 10 news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
They had des on there getting interviewed and he was saying it was just another game and they said not on the silvertails website with a screen shot. With a comment that Cameron made.

YES. It was about Hassler's comment that he'd be welcomed at a BBQ.
Just shows who the real trolls are on this site - the journos.

So you are saying that journals are the trolls yet they showed a screenshot of a bad comment here?

Says to me that the comment was probably pretty bad and you all need to be mindful of the comments you make

Daniel said:
So you are saying that journals are the trolls yet they showed a screenshot of a bad comment here?

Says to me that the comment was probably pretty bad and you all need to be mindful of the comments you make

Hang on second Dan after almost 10 hours the thread is still here in its entirety so obviously it wasn't deemed bad enough for YOUR moderators to delete or edit.

Have you even read the thread concerned.

The media are now stoking the fires hoping this ignites like last years Storm game. The hatred for this vile club is going to be a boiling point by 7:45 Fri night. I cant wait. Enjoy Des

I have barely read a thread all week, time is not something I have a lot of. But I have already had multiple phone calls on the matter and I haven't even started reading my emails yet.

The look or at least the impression left on most people wasn't good.

I just don't see the need for much of the vitriol. I had planned to hype this game this week but haven't had the chance to even start, however I was planning to hype it in a more positive way

Dan

Manlybacker is probably the most strictest mod here and pulls down even borderline stuff doesn't the fact he posted in that tread and has edited the two displayed on ch 10 tell u something.

Des Deserves all he gets.... lets not forget the way he left the club at such an important time.

Well done Cam no-one can doubt your colors. Des is in Dogs colors now.

Cam I have now read the post and if was certainly more tame than the phone calls I have fielded would otherwise suggest. However I would still suggest that the fact we were shown on the news is indicative that we each need to take care in the things we post and just think a little before we say some things.

These are all natural reactions. League is a tribal game and is built on it.

What are they calling it at the moment. Rivalry round.

For goodness sakes grow up.

Dan if you want to see the segment download the ten sports app on iPhone. I just watched it. One line from me quoted and Lloyd's post.

They are a bit sneaky with lloyds post as they only read part of it.

Daniel said:
Cam I have now read the post and if was certainly more tame than the phone calls I have fielded would otherwise suggest. However I would still suggest that the fact we were shown on the news is indicative that we each need to take care in the things we post and just think a little before we say some things.

It was my post and I couldn't believe it made the news, A mate rang me to ask if it was me.
The reporter didn't show all of it because I went on to say I couldn't hate Des! But that wouldn't make a good story would it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4