Spud Carroll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Did anyone read the sidebar in Bourbon Becky's piece in Saturday's Terrorgraph that the mighty Spud Carroll has joined Manly's coaching staff???
How good would it be to see some of Spud's courage and starch back in the Manly pack! How I miss the days of Spud v Chief............

Would have Spud than Kingy any day of the week. The headlights moment of Kingy looking lost in that origin debacle was a telling moment. Good club player though who is a good role model.

Darren said:
Would have Spud than Kingy any day of the week. The headlights moment of Kingy looking lost in that origin debacle was a telling moment. Good club player though who is a good role model.

Are there any guys in the side you actually like Darren ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

I agree Kiwi,Darren,you should go for St George Illawarra

master blaster said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

I agree Kiwi,Darren,you should go for St George Illawarra

+3

Ryan said:
He's probably around 10th in Manly's prop depth chart.

Good work. You are onto something Ryan.

If you are worth your salt, you will start drilling down & commence doing "YARPSS"

Yet Another Ryan Position Specific Synopsis.

Deal. As props go:-

Brent Kite > Jason King > Joe Galuvao (dont know whether he's considered as a prop) > Richie Fa'aso > George Rose > Vic Mauro > Brenton Lawrence > Tim Robinson > David Gower > Ligi Sao....

That's just my opinion.

Ryan said:
Rambo1987 said:
Stromquist will like this - just wait and see

He's probably around 10th in Manly's prop depth chart. I wouldn't be getting too excited too soon.

You are a dead set DEREK!

Ryan said:

Brent Kite > Jason King > Joe Galuvao (dont know whether he's considered as a prop) > Richie Fa'aso > George Rose > Vic Mauro > Brenton Lawrence > Tim Robinson > David Gower > Ligi Sao....

That's just my opinion.

We have good forwards and I hope that they all perform to the best of their abilities or more for the MIGHTY EAGLES... but 10th for Stromquist WAY, WAY, WAY is off the mark...

Brent Kite - Good, but getting on and was mention in a possible move.
Jason King - Decent, but getting on in years.
Joe Galuvao - Great role model for all player but also getting on.
Richie Fa'aso - Why did Bennett and Bellamy let him go???
George Rose - Mentioned in a possible move and unfit (could do more)
Vic Mauro - As above, but fit and solid.
Brenton Lawrence - Decent.
Tim Robinson - GONE to Parra.
David Gower - Can't get a run at other clubs why here?
Ligi Sao - Young, hoping for a good showing against the men...

Anymore, Ryan ... or should I say DEREK?

I like all our team fellas but would rather Spud than King. He was dynamic for us and he would single handly stand up to Chief and lead the pack. Kingy goes well but seems to talk 5 metres away a lot and we have seen what happens when the push comes to shove. Jace reckons he is abit Ben Creaghish but he is still a gutsy guy.

You can't watch too many Manly games Darren to form that opinion of King not being in the thick of the rough stuff !! Must be too busy with Jace watching Souths ;)

TimandTom said:
Ryan said:
Rambo1987 said:

He's probably around 10th in Manly's prop depth chart. I wouldn't be getting too excited too soon.

Ryan said:

That's just my opinion.

We have good forwards and I hope that they all perform to the best of their abilities or more for the MIGHTY EAGLES... but 10th for Stromquist WAY, WAY, WAY is off the mark...

You go through all of that having a crack at Ryan, but can't actually say who you rate the kid as better than out of his list

Kingy commands quite a bit of respect on and off the field. He leads well and is rewarded for that leadreship with the co-captaincy.

Jace on the other hand appears to be a complete and utter ***wit! Spud will add nothing to Kings game.

Kiwi Eagle said:
You can't watch too many Manly games Darren to form that opinion of King not being in the thick of the rough stuff !! Must be too busy with Jace watching Souths ;)

TimandTom said:
Ryan said:
Rambo1987 said:

Ryan said:

That's just my opinion.

You go through all of that having a crack at Ryan, but can't actually say who you rate the kid as better than out of his list

Fair call Kiwi, how about this...

1. King
2. Kite
3 Galuvao
4. Tight between Fa'aso, STROMQUIST, Mauro, Lawrence and hopefully by seasons end Sao.

Enough for you Kiwi? How about you have a CRACK? Or should I bracket you the way you did Jase and Darren? HAHAHA!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4