Spoiler!! St choke vs Slime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
I'm at ANZ with my tragic Eels mate (Don't worry I'm in full Manly gear) since I wadn't lucky enough to go the Gold Coast I decided to join my mate in some comedic relief. Both teams playing like crap, funny but already badly miss Foran, Lyon, DCE, the snake and co. At the moment Chokers 8, slime nil. Also the food here is a bigger ripoff then at Brookie, believe it or not!! 17.50 for hotdog and chips with coke. Had to pay for the box that's comes with it too!!!

What a boring game to be at. I hope your mate paid for the ticket. BTW Who is Doran?

Sumdumguy said:
What a boring game to be at. I hope your mate paid for the ticket. BTW Who is Doran?
[/quote
Foran. Damn auto correct. Score 8-6 st chokes way. Errghhh some very strange half time entertainment...like how many times must I have to see Hindy's butt. Unfortunately I did have to pay fthe ticket, still its quite the comedy here, all those sad Eels fans and their wooden spoon. There's a post match presentation, didn't remember that at Brookie when the Beaver played his last regular season game

Oh and they're selling Hindy bums for $5 each.

How do their fans cheer for Soward and Sandow ? Are there two bigger cock-a-doodle-dos in the NRL ??

I was at the game as well, all I can say is Ricky Stuart has a hell of a lot of work to do. Must say it was a great turnout - 45K crowd

Personally, I hate it when a supporter of a team that isn't playing rocks up (like that twat with the bulldogs gear and the flag earlier this year at brookie) with their teams jersey on. Nothing wrong with just being a fan of footy and enjoying it for the spectacle that it is.

P.s: Bring back the sand like hindy did!

Where you in the Manly jumper and black beanie? I saw a few Manly fans around as well as I was out there.

MWSE said:
Personally, I hate it when a supporter of a team that isn't playing rocks up (like that twat with the bulldogs gear and the flag earlier this year at brookie) with their teams jersey on. Nothing wrong with just being a fan of footy and enjoying it for the spectacle that it is.

I can't believe the ball boys union ever allowed the kicking tee to get any momentum. I blame John Howard.

bob dylan said:
MWSE said:

I can't believe the ball boys union ever allowed the kicking tee to get any momentum. I blame John Howard.

I heard that he was the one that picked out GI's boat.

MWSE said:

I'm ok if other fans rock up to a game that their team isn't playing in their jersey. However that moron in the bulldogs mask, flag etc. was clearly going around stirring up trouble and hate. I am clearly not doing that, I just wear my jersey and sit back in watch the comedy. I was wearing a jersey and hat, didn't have a black beanie and I didn't see any other Manly fans either.

In regards to the food, for those of you going to ANZ next week BEWARE, there is NO special combos for hotdogs or pies with chips and drink, its a trick so ignore the signs. Also the little food tray also cost a dollar.

MWSE said:
bob dylan said:
MWSE said:

I heard that he was the one that picked out GI's boat.

John Howard didn't like things in boats!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6