Speechless...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was a scary performance. It's not just that it was bad mistake-wise, it is the fact Manly were dominated by 12 men the whole second half!.

This is a very different team to 2008. A LOT weaker.

The 2009 premiership is extremely open. The way the top 8 is right now, I think any of the top 7 (Saints, Bulldogs, Titans, Melbourne, Manly, Eels, Broncos) can win this thing. If the tigers make the 8 I'd have them right up there too. It will be a scintillating finals series this year.

Positive is We are in the finals, but trying and predict the winner is impossible. Very even and streaky comp this year.

That was extremely hard to watch!!! My mate thinks any self respecting team would not accept the 2pts..(but he's a raiders fan,so I tend not to listen to much he says)

It looked to me like they didn't want to be there. I know thats usually a phrase to describe a lazy performance but today they ACTUALLY really looked like they didn't want to be there.

I can't quite beleive what I saw at Brookvale this afternoon when the Sharks came to play thier round 25 match Sunday 30th August.

There were times when the descriptive: "pathetic" came to mind when examining what our Maroon & White boys were doing out there during certain plays.

And I was seriously thinking about making quite a big day of it and driving down to the live game and back - so glad I didn't!!

Fair dinkum, over the past several weeks the Sea Eagles have exhibited a damn well great deal of WHAT NOT TO DO to win an NRL match, and if they keep this up they really don't deserve to even hope for more than 1 win during the upcoming finals campaign, if any.

Honestly, each and every 1st grade Sea Eagles player had better have a good hard think about things including the old "back to basics" core values as well as all of thier devoted fans like me who expect better than what they are coming up with.

Sure we got the 2 points today, but those and other recent wins will mean nothing if we can't put in some solid, competitive, professional performances on the rugby league park hereafter this season - starting in round 26.

I really thought we'd be going a lot better by this time this year.

Well, at least we have a lot of improvement to look foward to, let's see a fair bit of it soon!

On the plus side,maybe we can lose next week and come up against the dogs wk 1 of the finals....with noddy finished for 5 weeks with his cheekbone fracture,maybe we could actually win a game in this final series

Agree with Berkely - will take that all day.

Take your pick of the tits, tigers or the early warriors loss that is cancelled out by this one.

NYEagle

If we continue to play like that we won't win another game this year. That was embarrassing, I don't think I have ever been so disappointed with a win.

Like Berkeley and NYE, I'll take the points, but damn, it was horrible to watch. I suspected Brett's return would be a  little anti-climactic, but I never suspected we could be that bad and still win. The only positive was that Brett got through the game uninjured (and he saved us a couple in defence).
Maybe we showed up expecting to win without putting in the effort, and maybe the Sharks losing a man made us expect it even more.
Anyway, we can only get better, right?

Shocking performance. I can't see how we would face the Dogs court83 but whoever we face we need to raise the level enormously. That was an embarrassing win but I guess anyone would take the two points. I am also almost speechless after urging us on to the win, but damn it was painful.

Manly played terrible but winning wasn't embarrassing, the mistakes during the game were, but pulling off a win was great. It would have been SERIOUSLY embarrassing if we had lost that match and the media would have had a field day bagging Manly.
Heaps of improving to do on the training paddock and on the field.
Two points is two points and we got 'em.

rose was awesome all over the park, he has been amongst the top 3 players for the past month

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6