SPECIAL OFFER Junior Kids this Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
In response to feedback on Junior Passes at Friday Nights game, we have a special offer for those kids that purchase a General Admission ticket for the game.

We will discount the $13 ticket price paid off any Next Generation Kids Membership, RRP $30. For just an additional $17, kids will be able to guarantee themselves access to every other game at Fortress Brookvale this season.

To take up this offer, just call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 from Monday. Remember to keep your ticket, you will need to to take up the offer.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Great way to boost member numbers too. Well done to those involved.
If my young bloke was not already a member, I'd be taking advantage of this.

FREE CANDY!!!

Now I have your attention kids....stay off my lawn!

*release the hounds*

edit: I already said this was good in the 'other thread'. In case y'all thought I was a 'artless buggah.

@Larissa

Will there be a fond farewell aspect for Joe on Friday?

It would be so great for him to have the massive crowd send the love :angel:

There hasn't been any announcement on Joe's future yet.

If he does decide to retire we will definitely farewell him in style, but not before he makes a decision on his future.

Larissa said:
There hasn't been any announcement on Joe's future yet.

If he does decide to retire we will definitely farewell him in style, but not before he makes a decision on his future.

We do not want him to go - but if it is God's Will, then he needs to feel the love of the Brookie Faithfull :angel:

Awesome idea Larissa, I am sure this will boost membership numbers

A+ for the club on this one.
The best add for memberships IMO is if we sell out Brookie regularly. Then by having membership you get preference on admission to the ground. How do we do this? Get to the ground as much as possible, this is a golden age for the mighty Sea Eagles no time to procrastinate as there is limited games that arnt Mondays this year.

Great work by the club.
BUT, feedback means people were whinging that they couldn't take their kids for free to a marquee game. Twats.
Pull yer heads in people. Freeloaders get what they pay for. Come and hang out with me on a pissing down Monday night in the middle of winter against an out of town team if you want to get in for free.
For this one, charge an arm and a leg. Suck 'em dry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7