• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
I booked tickets to the Bulldogs game via Ticketek. Great game we flogged them :)

However - since then I every week I get the bulldogs news letter emailed to me.

Anyone else getting these? Hope all the clubs don't start doing this.
That would be a lot of spam.

Central Coast Eagle said:
I get them too, it started after i did the survey Larissa posted in here.

Lmao ... :D what are they trying to push Titans on you ? . lol

I got one in 2007 i dont know how :s but its was addressed to me, RED V crap , havent had one since & i dont know why they even sent it to me as i have nothing to do with wollongong or WIN stadium unless the Eagles play & then i walk up & buy a GA ticket anyway , i dont give me details.
I just presumed it was because of the area i live in matt cooper , luke bailey territory.

jjai said:

No the Bulldogs, the last game i went to before i did the survey was the Manly V Dogs game at ANZ, so all of my answers were about the bulldogs.

We haven't received any data back from those surveys yet, so it wouldn't have been due to completing the game day survey.

Most likely you were put on the mailing list after casually purchasing a ticket to a non-Manly home game.

The emails should have an opt out. If not call the respective club and ask them to remove you. If this doesn't work call me and I'll sort it put for you.

Looking forward to the Panthers game tomorrow. I'll be heading out to Penrith for it. Thank god we aren't at Brookie this weekend, the hill is probably a mud slide right now!

Go Manly!!

Larissa

jjai said:

No the Bulldogs, the last game i went to before i did the survey was the Manly V Dogs game at ANZ, so all of my answers were about the bulldogs.

Buying that ticket to the Bulldogs game would have got you on their mailing list :)

Ever since I bought a ticket to a Manly/Dogs game online I get a yearly membership brochure from them, I enjoy ripping it up.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8