Souths $1.47 Manly $3.00

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
So, Betfair early market has the Bunnies giving us a flogging!

I expect Manly to tighten when the announcement of the Snake in the starting side.

I wonder ïf Tom Waterhouse will know what the punters what in this game?

"If Greg Inglis doesn't take a dive, and receive a penalty, I will pay off the balance of your mortgage, and buy your daughter Black Caviar for her pony"

If you bet your whole centrelink payment on souffs and lose, I'll give you a pack of Winny Blue's. And Remember Gamble responsibly.

Thats just perfect, the vermin are favourites, the whole week will be about them, we wont exist and be able to go about our business. Come Friday night our boys will be primed and motivated to smash the vermin juggernaught out of this premiership.

No excuses, no backward step,

GO MANLY!!

the mauler said:
Just heard Zorba on the radio and he said Snake will definitely play. He's usually on the money with anything to do with the Stewart bros.

and Ben Barba and the dogs....

MadMarcus said:
Tom's special offer for Manly v Souffs

"If Manly win the penalty count I will knock all my own teeth out, grow a mullet, get a picture of the Burgess brothers tattooed on my ass and run naked down Oxford St during Mardi Gras"

Mate, that is Gold, he definitely knows what the punters want!

MadMarcus said:
Tom's special offer for Manly v Souffs

"If Manly win the penalty count I will knock all my own teeth out, grow a mullet, get a picture of the Burgess brothers tattooed on my ass and run naked down Oxford St during Mardi Gras"

Which equates to even money as Tom does all the above at Mardi Gras anyway.

Hmmm similar to the Storm v Knights odds last night wasn't it? Look how that turned out.

Think I'll put a 100 on the rabbits that'll guarantee a Manly win then.

Worth a lazy $100 for sure. I never saw our game vs sharks live, but listening to the commentators on the radio, I thought we must have been wandering around the field like drunk zombies 5 minutes from full time. Totally spent from the week before.

After watching the replay, I was very happy to see the intensity and energy we were still displaying. With the extra day off, the form we're in, the desire to win and the experience to deal with the pressure of these games...I think we are even money at worst.

I had a lazy $50 on the Knights last night and will put my winnings on manly and the Knights next week.

I hope the NRLs dream GF of Easts vs Souths burns and crashes next week.

bob dylan said:
I had a lazy $50 on the Knights last night and will put my winnings on manly and the Knights next week.

I hope the NRLs dream GF of Easts vs Souths burns and crashes next week.

Indeed we owe Newcastle or shall I say Drugcastle for 1997. Tooves to tread on MacDougall's face (**cough accidentally cough**) pre-match ;)

I said we would be $3.00 late Friday night. The sight of half our squad hobbling was the reason. Sunday night and I'm more confident the physios can perform miracles. Soufs are beatable and we might be the ones to do it.

The market hasn't changed much:

Souths $1.47 Manly $3.00 Betfair
Souths $1.45 Manly $2.85 Sportingbet
Souths $1.40 Manly $2.95 Luxbet

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4