south sydney lube

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Just watching the start of the rabbits cowboys game and the camera goes to the change rooms where a trainer can be seen walking around soaring players legs and certain parts of the body with what looks like a bottle of some sort of lubricant.

The offending trainer even game the camera a strange look like he was made aware it was being filmed.

I'm uploading a video atm I'll link as soon as it's done.

Well inglis was getting it in the arm pits and back so unless hes giving armpit choochoos I'd say they're attempting to cheat.

Remember the doggies got in trouble for something very similar.

I'd love it if they were done for cheating but it just seems strange to me. Wouldnt the lubricant get on to some of the player's hands and reduce their ability to hold the ball? Seems like a stupid way to cheat. Mind you I guess it would get on the cowboy's hands as well..

What did the broncos trainer give to corey parker from a bottle that corey smeared on his tongue before their game, that looked well dodgy also

I thought this thread was going to be about what the Cowboys are currently doing to the Vermin.

:p

Looks like someone says something then the trainer gives a suss as look at the camera and the players keep having sidelong glances at the camera as well. Suss as feck!

That is well dodgy, what would you spray on players socks and pits, where are those useless journos when you need one to sniff out a decent story instead of making up rubbish about us all the time

MissKate said:
That is well dodgy, what would you spray on players socks and pits, where are those useless journos when you need one to sniff out a decent story instead of making up rubbish about us all the time
ASADA should take a sample. They could just be considerate and mask their BOs :D

Send it into the telegraph and see what they say

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6