SOS Williame and Santini

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our only hope is if Ferguson can't return after half time. Otherwise they'll be going that way all night. Why wouldn't you?

Bring Walker in one and put Brown on Fergo. Got nothing to lose.

Thank goodness Easts occasionally kicked to Tom Turbo, who is as safe as a bank. Unfortunately Tafua was back to his worst, failing to try to catch the bombs and his defensive reads are poor.
I'm making an early call, Circa Forum 2014, for Tafua to be tried in the second row. He's missing several vital skills for a winger.

Thank goodness Easts occasionally kicked to Tom Turbo, who is as safe as a bank. Unfortunately Tafua was back to his worst, failing to try to catch the bombs and his defensive reads are poor.
I'm making an early call, Circa Forum 2014, for Tafua to be tried in the second row. He's missing several vital skills for a winger.

I could see it.. no diss respect to nathan green but if he can I'm sure the coaching and training staff could test him out. I think he's still a top winger but if we had good depth maybe

Why not play Hex at centre and Lyon at 5/8. Walker to the other centre for Mattai and Api at half. It seems a decent option in this crazy game of human Jenga.

Hex may have lost 13 NRL games straight but NEVER AT CENTRE!!!

Manly need to leave Walker at 5/8 if he is our long term solution. Why confuse the kid by mixing it up.
Isaac John went well at half in the Nines:happy:

Mateo played #7 for 15 minutes and he could trample that little **** Keary easy :giggle:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8