Sorry George

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Rose is just too fat at the moment - a liability.  Cross should get his spot until he loses his pudding around the middle.

And Watmough and his dumb penalties!!!  The bloke is likely to sniff a rep side, let alone be in one. 

We are just being torn apart by this mob.  Can't fault our intensity but we have too many blokes falling off tackles and Watmough giving dumb penalties.

And how on earth do they have Fittler in the commentary box?  (Or get a coaching gig for that matter).  He is basically incoherent - what is he saying?

We looked good for the 1st 20 to get my hopes up.  Agree with George, think he was hooked by Des.  Also so many soft misses, just falling off then, ordinary effort.

This is going to be 3 losses out of our last 4 starts...whatever the excuses are going to be sprouted this week, we are on the nose....thank **** for the bye next week....

we just dont have the quality atm do we -player wise,form wise

In my car and heading home to the Central Coast - just doesnt look it going to be our nite...

We dont even look like we are in the same league as the Panthers...

Think it was 05.  Thankfully I missed that game as I was watching the Wallabies lose to the All Blicks that night.  

Well, with this rabble, we are back to those days ! We need players on the park ala 2008 who want to die for one and other...not players who's hearts are elsewhere.....

And I personally think all these "unsigned" contracts are having an adverse affect on the team.

Ryan link said:
Well, with this rabble, we are back to those days ! We need players on the park ala 2008 who want to die for one and other...not players who's hearts are elsewhere.....

And I personally think all these \"unsigned\" contracts are having an adverse affect on the team.

C'mon mate, we are on the end of a big scoreline at the moment, but the blokes are out there having a go, far from a "rabble" imo

What we are seeing is what we should have all expected from a new halves combo at this level, especially with the loss of our 2 most influential players in attack, Stewart and Lyon. The start we had lifted our expectations far too high I think.

The 2008 side was a special one, full of hardened veterans, is a tough ask to compare this side to that, especially in the backline

Then why break in this NEW 1/2's pairing? What for?

And Kiwi, we have lost 3 from our last 4.

Are you ok with that?

Ryan link said:
Then why break in this NEW 1/2's pairing? What for?

And Kiwi, we have lost 3 from our last 4.

Are you ok with that?

Obviously Des didn't want to break in this pairing, at full strength he had Lyon at 6 and Foran 7. Then Stewart got injured and things changed. Lets not forget the howling on the site to get this halves pairing out there, and then all the patting on the back when they got us off to a great start

Of course I am not happy at losing 3 from 4, however I am also a realist, that backline we took to Skilled Park and the one we fielded against the Bronco's were near under 20s against full strength sides, we were always going to lose them. I also look at the comp this year, and see that outside St George and Penrith, EVERY other team has had this patch of form in their season

We need Lyon back on deck and the halves to improve to find our way out of the hole, which may not happen

Lowe is scrambling to re-sign Tony William.  He reminds him of his all-time favourite player, Kevin Iro.

Tell me about it....I wish Lyon wasn't so damned injury prone these days. We need him !!

Matabele link said:
Lowe is scrambling to re-sign Tony William.  He reminds him of his all-time favourite player, Kevin Iro.

NOw your just trying trying to rev me up :)

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=183749.msg269520#msg269520 date=1277463310]
Personally Kiwi we all know it is Lowes fault. 

Shut up dick head.
[/quote]

haha, you are making me laugh in a bad situation. 

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7