Sorry for the downtime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Sorry all for the downtime. Our server vendor had to take the server down for upgrades and maintenance. It remained down due to issues and we were unable to get fit back online until this morning.

Dan

Don't scare me like that @Dan I didn't know what was happening and it was freaking me out man.
giphy.gif

Terrible timing I was in transit to Salt Lake City, hard to manage from here

I checked @Mark from Brisbane 's twitter account from time to time but as usual, no updates.

Did any client ever get to their destination when he worked?

lol :p

Had a 12 hour drive in amongst it so wasn't quite at the computer hitting re-fresh every 5 mins. Checked the twitter and facebook sites as well, until I realised not much gets added to them (fair enough)....

So it was getting desperately close to choosing to do.....housework!!!!! lol cough

I used this site to check on things....

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

I checked @Mark from Brisbane 's twitter account from time to time but as usual, no updates.

Did any client ever get to their destination when he worked?

lol :p

Had a 12 drive in amongst it so wasn't quite at the computer hitting re-fresh every 5 mins. Checked the twitter and facebook sites as well, until I realised not much gets added to them (fair enough)....

So it was getting desperately close to choosing to do.....housework!!!!! lol cough

I used this site to check on things....

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

I sometimes do have a life!!

Thank god. I was just about to disconnect my internet and throw away my phone. What would be the point of them without Silvertails?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2