Sorry, but DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I had a party after half time tonight and dogged watching the 2nd half...
Pathetic from myself as just coud not justify a win tonight, though I Sold it a chance to those silly enough to listen.....then what - we win and well....bloke behind the ambush- DCE....an absolute Champion and if anyone gives me hope we can contend ....its this bloke !!
Manly to the core and an absolute inspiration- with you DCE!!

Yep, he undoubtedly stood up tonight and a vast improvement on recent form. The exciting aspect is that he still has a lot of ceiling left to improve. I hope he can continue to raise his form from here on in (even if it finishes next week).

I had a party after half time tonight and dogged watching the 2nd half...
Pathetic from myself as just coud not justify a win tonight, though I Sold it a chance to those silly enough to listen.....then what - we win and well....bloke behind the ambush- DCE....an absolute Champion and if anyone gives me hope we can contend ....its this bloke !!
Manly to the core and an absolute inspiration- with you DCE!!
Controlled it beautifully. His ball playing has gone to another level this season.

He was very good. He still does the odd change of mind and runs back the other way - nothing good ever comes from that. When he just sticks with his first instinct he plays so much better. If he can continue to build on that form then we have a real shot of progressing.

He was very good. He still does the odd change of mind and runs back the other way - nothing good ever comes from that. When he just sticks with his first instinct he plays so much better. If he can continue to build on that form then we have a real shot of progressing.
I would like him to take the line on when he that happens. It can't hurt to put the opposition in two minds.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6