SOO II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I love Snake to bits but I just dont think he is providing the attack
from the back that NSW so desperately needs. I'd go for

1. Morris
2. Hayne
3. Lawrence
4. Morris
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pierce
8. Gallen
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. Stewart
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Bird
15. Woods
16. Galloway
17. Creagh

mickqld said:
I love Snake to bits but I just dont think he is providing the attack
from the back that NSW so desperately needs. I'd go for

1. Morris
2. Hayne
3. Lawrence
4. Morris
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pierce
8. Gallen
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. Stewart
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Bird
15. Woods
16. Galloway
17. Creagh

Merrin > galloway

Anyone > creagh.

Snake should keep his spot.

Agree with your sentiments in relation to Brett---a great club performer but sort of just blends into the background at the next level. Mind you Brett has not had many opportunities at rep level to leave his mark or playing in the stronger more talented squad to work off other players ball playing.

What's with the Uate love. He gave QLd two tries last time. His defense is crap. Sure their must be attack in the team, but he's a defensive liability which the attacking Qld team exploit.

Uate's workrate getting out of his own end is 2nd to none. He is not an Australian winger for nothing.

Morris was the only player for Illawarra last night that had penetration. But Brett is very solid, and deserves to retain his spot.

It should be this:

1. Dugan
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Gallen
11. Creagh
12. Lewis
13. Bird
14. TLL
15. Merrin
16. Scott
17. Hinchcliffe

If they select this side they will win!!!!!!

Creaghe in any rep team makes me laugh.

Trent Merrin is light years head of him.

No point picking Glenn if thy are gonna use him like they did in origin 1.

Keep majority of the team with Beau Scott in for Morris, Woods for Creagh and Choc for Buhrer.

Can't see a lot of changes, save for injury. Maybe Buhrer and Creagh could be changed up. Beau Scott offers a bit of utility value

No major changes required. we are nearly there.

Just creagh to run bacwards out of the team. buhrer to be 18th man.

Choc and aaron woods to gain spots in the 17.

We need a quality defensive center on Inglis' side. Lyon would be perfect but instead i'd have scott. He had Inglis contained well enough last year

Chocs injury is worse than hes letting on. For him to go off last 2 weeks, just cant see him being up to Origin.

Minnichello
Hayne
Jennings
Morris
Uate
Carney
Pearce
Gallen
Farrah
Tamou
Stewart
Lewis
Bird

Hinchcliffe
Woods
Watmough
TLL

Brett hasn't done anything wrong, but I don't believe he will be able to match the support play up the middle he once used to, minichello is great for it. Hinchcliffe in for buhrer, woods in for trex, and hopefully choc is ok cause he can take that cat creaghs spot. I hate to chop and change them team but they never get it right !!!!

Anyone saying that we should keep Brett out of the team is a fool. He was extremely safe under that ball, almost scored a try as well...one that he planned all along (check the replays of SOO, he made the call to Jennings to put the kick in. It wasn't Brett's fault that Jennings kicked it straight to Thaiday). Brett Stewart is the best fullback in NSW, end of story.

My team:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jarrod Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Akilua Uate
6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce

Before I continue, have the above and that will be the first time in years that we have kept the same back 7 for the full series (if they play Game 3 as well). That's a good thing. I think we have the Backs right, no change needed.

8. Paul Gallen
9. Robbie Farah
10. James Tamou
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Greg Bird
13. Glenn Stewart

Just a little change around here to put Glenn in the 13. I know Bird did a good job but Glenn looked out of place in the 12. He would be in his element in the Lock position. Choc has to start to free up room for a forward on the bench.

Bench:

14. Trent Merrin
15. Aaron Woods
16. Luke Lewis
17. Ryan Hinchcliffe/ Jamie Buhrer / Ryan Hoffman / Ben Creagh / Keith Galloway

My bench is an interesting one. Luke Lewis was huge for us off the bench in Game 2 last year and I think he would be great in that role again as well. I would swap him with Choc about half way into the first half then bring Choc on for the last 20 mins of the 2nd half. As for the 17, I'm not sure. In the end, we need a utility (Hinchcliffe or Buhrer) but we could also do with that punch up the middle that Keithy and Hoffman can give. Creagh I hate but he has the experience we might need, and changing the team I would like to keep only to cover injuries.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jarrod Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Akilua Uate
6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Paul Gallen
9. Robbie Farah
10. James Tamou
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Greg Bird
13. Glenn Stewart

Bench:

14. Trent Merrin
15. Aaron Woods
16. Luke Lewis
17. Ryan Hinchcliffe/ Jamie Buhrer / Ryan Hoffman / Ben Creagh / Keith Galloway

Napper said:
Keep majority of the team with Beau Scott in for Morris, Woods for Creagh and Choc for Buhrer.

Get rid of Morris, are you kidding me? Did you see his tackle on Inglis in Game 1?

Napper said:
We need a quality defensive center on Inglis' side. Lyon would be perfect but instead i'd have scott. He had Inglis contained well enough last year

Yeah Beau Scott did a fantastic job covering Inglis's 2 tries in SOO 3 last year :p He watched them well.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Akilua Uate
6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Paul Gallen
9. Robbie Farah
10. James Tamou
11. Luke Lewis
12. Greg Bird