SOO 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Hearing that NSW will have two home games next year.

NSW government have signed multi million dollar contract to hold both games in Sydney.

This should fire up the hillbilly, banjo playing, banana bending Queenslanders :D

Fantastic news! It was an absolute cauldron in game two this year! Awesome atmosphere.

There is gonna be outrage in QLD over this one, once the minority who can read tell their mates about it of course.

QLD - The education state.

That's a real WIN for NSW!

Congratulations, the first success the Blues have had in many years.

I think all Queenslander's will back this move; we like to see the disadvantaged get a leg up.

Mals said:
This should fire up the hilly billy, banjo playing, banana bending Queenslanders :D

And it has.

"It's a rort"

arlc give blues home advantage

cry cry cry
etc etc

Story from Courier Mail (yes worth a laugh)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/origin-rort-as-queensland-maroons-robbed-of-right-to-host-two-state-of-origin-matches-in-2013/story-e6freoof-1226519976919

If qld love it so much, maybe they should have put up the $$$ to "gain the first 2 game advantage."

These in bred yokels deserve our pity.

NSW lose the advantage when the game goes to melb. Anyone report on that??

Actually a better solution would be:

vPyI6.gif

globaleagle said:
If qld love it so much, maybe they should have put up the $$$ to "gain the first 2 game advantage."

These in bred yokels deserve our pity.

NSW lose the advantage when the game goes to melb. Anyone report on that??

Actually a better solution would be:

vPyI6.gif

I think we'd like this scenario better than having to share a border with blue yuppie spore tadpoles.

For years they would always take the 2nd NSW home game to Melbourne and we would lose home ground advantage.

For once we get an extra home game.

I'm loving it, suck it up queenslanders!

Qld got the first six three-game series in the concept.

They also were the first to benefit with Melbourne getting games, watching NSW lose both the 1990 and 1994 series home advantage.

Then when they lost there first series advantage for a Melbourne game, they got the double home-game series the following season anyway!!!

They've been getting a much better ride in the series match-ups for 30 years, so I don't begrudge NSW getting their 2-games next season instead of missing out for three years straight, even if they have had to pay for it.

Hamster Huey said:
Qld got the first six three-game series in the concept.

They also were the first to benefit with Melbourne getting games, watching NSW lose both the 1990 and 1994 series home advantage.

Then when they lost there first series advantage for a Melbourne game, they got the double home-game series the following season anyway!!!

They've been getting a much better ride in the series match-ups for 30 years, so I don't begrudge NSW getting their 2-games next season instead of missing out for three years straight, even if they have had to pay for it.

Additionally, here's an article from roy masters showing how qld have actually gotten a lot more favourtism towards them.

But qlders don't believe in 4 syllable words.

http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/victorians-the-big-losers-in-parochial-carveup-of-origin-fixtures-20121120-29o5o.html

edit: Posted article more for the qld bias, not really for the poor victoria sentiment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6