Somethings wrong .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Im pissed off with Greenturd and the Nrl suits that have stamped us into the pavement , but something is wrong . We have lost Stewart , Matai , killer , Myles , Green to name a few and have no Fukhing money . We have some good kids coming through but we have bought no one of any significance. Your Melbourne's , Eels roosters and sharks just keep buying without any of these idiots running the show batting an eyelid . I know the Turbos are upgraded and so on, but with the cap increase we should really be in the black . The Mexicans have the so called big 3 , gun wingers , rep forwards but nothing ever said . I read today that the roosters look like signing Reece Robinson for a year also . Something is wrong we are not idiots .

Im pissed off with Greenturd and the Nrl suits that have stamped us into the pavement , but something is wrong . We have lost Stewart , Matai , killer , Myles , Green to name a few and have no Fukhing money . We have some good kids coming through but we have bought no one of any significance. Your Melbourne's , Eels roosters and sharks just keep buying without any of these idiots running the show batting an eyelid . I know the Turbos are upgraded and so on but with the cap increase we should really be in the black . The Mexicans have the so called big 3 , gun wingers , rep forwards but nothing ever said . I read today that the roosters look like signing Reece Robinson for a year also . Something is wrong we are not idiots .

We HAVE cap space - we tried to sign Pearce. We either lack actual cashflow to make it happen, and Penn is looking at the bottom line, or we lack the capacity (given S Fulton and J Cartwright are our recruitment team) to attract talent - we seemed to have missed out on a mountain of players.

Im pissed off with Greenturd and the Nrl suits that have stamped us into the pavement , but something is wrong . We have lost Stewart , Matai , killer , Myles , Green to name a few and have no Fukhing money . We have some good kids coming through but we have bought no one of any significance. Your Melbourne's , Eels roosters and sharks just keep buying without any of these idiots running the show batting an eyelid . I know the Turbos are upgraded and so on, but with the cap increase we should really be in the black . The Mexicans have the so called big 3 , gun wingers , rep forwards but nothing ever said . I read today that the roosters look like signing Reece Robinson for a year also . Something is wrong we are not idiots .

I agree but unless other teams ,clubs see this and say something, then nothing will be done. Plus Politis being on the NRL board and the Roosters board, is a conflict of interest I reckon. No one has the Kahunas to say anything about it though

I hope that lyall can bring some expert negotiating skills to the table.
He hasn't had the opportunity yet as he wouldn't have had too much imput on Mitch piss's deal time wise.

I agree but unless other teams ,clubs see this and say something, then nothing will be done. Plus Politis being on the NRL board and the Roosters board, is a conflict of interest I reckon. No one has the Kahunas to say anything about it though
Fulton was here when this was all going on also Penn is an astute business man apparently , so why are they not asking questions for the good of our club . I haven't got a degree in business but id be wanting answers . Things just dont add up .

He hasn't had the opportunity yet as he wouldn't have had too much imput on Mitch piss's deal time wise.
He's been at the club longer than you think. Quite often when a CEO moves clubs, they can bring some talent with them (my hope), but it just seems the Sharks are signing the Moylan, Dugan, (also wanted Pearce), & others.

In his 3 months being here, Gorman has had a fan forum, and that's about it. Everything else is small talk. No additional signings. MORE talk about oval upgrades, but nothing tangible. No additional / new sponsors. Nothing. He HAS employed a few of his buddies though.

Just completely unimpressed with our off field momentum since Cleary left.

He's been at the club longer than you think. Quite often when a CEO moves clubs, they can bring some talent with them (my hope), but it just seems the Sharks are signing the Moylan, Dugan, (also wanted Pearce), & others.

In his 3 months being here, Gorman has had a fan forum, and that's about it. Everything else is small talk. No additional signings. MORE talk about oval upgrades, but nothing tangible. No additional / new sponsors. Nothing. He HAS employed a few of his buddies though.

Gorman has not been here 3 months! 3 weeks is more factual! 16th November to be exact! Sorry to ruin the illusion!

Gorman has not been here 3 months! 3 weeks is more factual! 16th November to be exact! Sorry to ruin the illusion!

He was doing things well before that. I know that as fact, sorry. To further support what I KNOW, why do you think Zorba said in an article a month or two before he was actually "announced", Lyall Gorman, our CEO?

Maybe they just had a picture in his office or something of him, and Zorba thought it was the real deal?

He was doing things well before that. I know that as fact, sorry. To further support what I KNOW, why do you think Zorba said in an article a month or two before he was actually "announced", Lyall Gorman, our CEO?

So he WAS doing something? So has he been doing something or hasn’t he? I’m confused!
I also have a little bit of understanding of what goes on at various claims working in the media. There are plenty of “In The Know” types here!

So he WAS doing something? So has he been doing something or hasn’t he? I’m confused!
I also have a little bit of understanding of what goes on at various claims working in the media. There are plenty of “In The Know” types here!

I'm not in the know about anything. I'm just telling you Gorman was in the seat before you claimed, and also refuted from me.Sorry, but you were wrong mate.

I'm not in the know about anything. I'm just telling you Gorman was in the seat before you claimed, and also refuted from me.Sorry, but you were wrong mate.

Ok! Should’ve known you’ve never been wrong!

We HAVE cap space - we tried to sign Pearce. We either lack actual cashflow to make it happen, and Penn is looking at the bottom line, or we lack the capacity (given S Fulton and J Cartwright are our recruitment team) to attract talent - we seemed to have missed out on a mountain of players.
Its not been a good start for scott. Missed out on Thompson, moylan and pearce. As well as losing green.
I hope i am wrong but dad in bozo recruited walker, tapau, api, uate and got dce to back flip. Yes he recruited some crap namely brown and myles.
Yes we have strong juniors coming up but we need to recruit some talent.

We have cash. Baz even said so. We offered pearce 850k. Thats cash isn't?
Pearce went to Newcastle for 1 million. 850k would of all we would of been prepared to pay or would of had to start releasing players.

Its all good. We will still get a couple of big name signings. Dont need to rush. Moylan and pearce both went to 1 million dollar deals. Both would of been good pick ups but not for 1 million. Plenty more stars coming off contract in 2018 and more and more looking at moving to different clubs these days. Will have even more next year as i doubt we resign lane and brown and wright etc

Ok! Should’ve known you’ve never been wrong!

I've been wrong plenty (more often that not) - even suggested Cuthbertson on the wing once.
I've also stated I know nothing & am not in the know.

Are you wanting me to outlay all my other mis-givings here? Is that what you're looking for?

I'm sorry I stated something I know as fact and you claimed I'm wrong. Would you like me to give in, and just agree you were right to make you feel better? Sure. Sorry everyone, I was wrong. Gorman started on the day Blowfly stated. Just co-incided with the same actual day Barrett extended. Lucky circumstances I guess.

Hopefully the article in the paper yesterday puts some pressure on those in government to rethink their 3 stadia policy.

Hopefully the article in the paper yesterday puts some pressure on those in government to rethink their 3 stadia policy.

Yeah, I'm very passionate about the upgrade. Spent a lot of time heavily debating Brookvale Park (if you go by Kristina Kirsch) with her.

We have cash. Baz even said so. We offered pearce 850k. Thats cash isn't?
Pearce went to Newcastle for 1 million. 850k would of all we would of been prepared to pay or would of had to start releasing players.

Its all good. We will still get a couple of big name signings. Dont need to rush. Moylan and pearce both went to 1 million dollar deals. Both would of been good pick ups but not for 1 million. Plenty more stars coming off contract in 2018 and more and more looking at moving to different clubs these days. Will have even more next year as i doubt we resign lane and brown and wright etc
Whats the problem with attracting talent sime ? So do you think we were blown away with all offers . I still smell something not good . The roosters can sign Tedesco , cronk and with all the other players on big coin no question asked . Yes they released Pearce but are still buying up .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8