Something that ****s me deluxe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
something thats a bit trendy in league at the moment and have seen it on here since it was announced Zorba was leaving these calls for him to be replaced with a women.

How about NO!!!! We replace him with the person who can do the best job for manly.

Look at our clubs back office we have some women doing some amazing work'

@Larrissa, Deanne, Aleisha and Grace are all top of mind when you think about ladies who do a great job working for our club.

But lets not give some one a role based on gender, give it too them because they are the best for our club. People calling for a woman to take over are just as stupid as people who make sexist comments imo.

Cambo said:
something thats a bit trendy in league at the moment and have seen it on here since it was announced Zorba was leaving these calls for him to be replaced with a women.

How about NO!!!! We replace him with the person who can do the best job for manly.

@Larrissa, Deanne, Aleisha and Grace are all top of mind when you think about ladies who do a great job working for our club.

But lets not give some one a role based on gender, give it too them because they are the best for our club. People calling for a woman to take over are just as stupid as people who make sexist comments imo.

Problem is Cambo, finding a transgender or hermaphrodite to fill the role may be difficult, there just aren't that many in the media, besides Rebecca Wilson

Exactly. PC is bull****. People said that it was time for us to have a female prime minister and look what happened.

Daniel said:
Cambo said:

Problem is Cambo, finding a transgender or hermaphrodite to fill the role may be difficult, there just aren't that many in the media, besides Rebecca Wilson

Well, what is Rebecca Wilson, a transgender or hermaphrodite? If she/he is transgender, is she/he transitioning to become a man or woman?

tookey said:
Exactly. PC is bull****. People said that it was time for us to have a female prime minister and look what happened.

Are we getting one? The experiment with the canine one didn't really work did it?

Dan after his trip to Thailand i am sure Cambo can suggest someone....

Not sure if this is directed at me big man, but I completely agree. The position should be filled by who ever is most competent to fill the role regardless of gender.

Merely an observation that its most likely to be filled by a female to appease the PC crowd.

Daniel said:
Cambo said:

dan can u do me a favour if that poster from over the tasman or fluffy come in here and come out with another lame ladyboi call aimed at me can it be deleted.

It has been said that Zorba was made redundant. That isnt how these things wotk. he was either sacked or his position was made redundant. If it is the latter he wont be replaced. either the duties he carried out are no longer required at the club or his duties will be absorbed by one or more employees already within the organisation.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Is Juliar a ladyboy ?

disgraceful post BE

you should be bloody ashamed of yourself

Ladyboys are more feminie and intellegent

Cambo said:
Daniel said:
Cambo said:

dan can u do me a favour if that poster from over the tasman or fluffy come in here and come out with another lame ladyboi call aimed at me can it be deleted.

I will not please you and post anything about it Cam.

On anther note lsz makes a good point

lsz said:
Dan after his trip to Thailand i am sure Cambo can suggest someone....

Gawd you blokes are either very drunk or very bored...or both....bring on the weekend!! :D

But back to the media manager thing: obviously Manly must choose the best person for the job

I may be wrong but i think you'll find Zorba's job was solely on the Football side of things. Perry has said they/he wants it to encompass the whole operation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7