Something for Kite and co to work on in the off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Have more sex, play better cricket: Kirsten
Headlines Today
New Delhi, September 23, 2009

Indian cricket coach Gary Kirsten has spelt out his mantra for making the team more aggressive, and therefore more successful, on the field. Have more sex, he says.

Kirsten wants the team to be more sexually active. According to him, if the players don't have a partner, they should simply imagine.

In a four-page document, Kirsten says having more sex will increase testosterone levels, which in turn will increase the players' strength, aggression and competitiveness. Not having sex for a few months can cause a significant drop in aggression levels.

The document put together by Kirsten and mental conditioning expert Paddy Upton has been shared with each Indian player.

The document goes beyond the use of passion to increase performance. It asks the players to develop "social, emotional and spiritual intelligence".

Yeah great idea, encourage more professional sportsmen to get some gash :)

Husseys quote was great, "I've been away from home 4 months, i've forgotten how to do it " :)

That might have been Husseys problem in Ashes - you cant play good cricket with Massive Sperm Buildup (MSB).

Kingy has been using this method for the past 18 months now and it is working for him.  I am a bit over it though.

That explains why Jason Stevens was such a soft prop.  Obviously Ben Ross hasn't had a root for a few years either.

The club should purchase Chard Road so that the players can do their pre match warm up there instead of on the oval.

KE needs to tell the warriors that sex with sheep doesn't improve performance.

Jezuz-H - I should be an elite athlete of SOME type in this case.
Hehehehehehe

And we've heard all the dwarf tossing competition & jockey jokes before guys - and yes, I have been world champion in both of these events.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
You will find more Kiwis at Souths than the Warriors these days Tookey

I was wondering why there was a mob of sheep at Redfern oval yesterday.

The bolded part in the original post also suggests that watching Orford playing league has similar effects as sex for DSM

Ryan link said:
Hehehehehehe

And we've heard all the dwarf tossing competition & jockey jokes before guys - and yes, I have been world champion in both of these events.

Hand to Gland combat doesnt count mate.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=181816.msg243261#msg243261 date=1253781719]
Hehehehehehe

Hand to Gland combat doesnt count mate.
[/quote]

Gold

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4