Some very sad news...Anthony "Mouse" Young

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Just been informed that Mouse passed away at his home this morning.

I spoke with him last night and he had been taken ill on his way home from the game in NZ on the weekend and he was still not well.

He featured large on a video of the MWTS NZ tour that will soon be loaded on to the official Sea Eagles site where he "roared" his reply to the Haka that had been delivered by guys that were twice his size.

Vale little mate....

That's sad. Mouse sits in front of me at Brookie. Always a smile. Knows everyone. Up for a chat. RIP Mouse

Didn't know him, but knew of him, as did most Manly fans I suspect. That's sad news. RIP.

vidmar said:
Just been informed that Mouse passed away at his home this morning.

I spoke with him last night and he had been taken ill on his way home from the game in NZ on the weekend and he was still not well.

He featured large on a video of the MWTS NZ tour that will soon be loaded on to the official Sea Eagles site where he "roared" his reply to the Haka that had been delivered by guys that were twice his size.

Vale little mate....

Rest In Peace Manly Brother.
Condolences to his friends and family.

Not good that we are losing so many this year. Hopefully the boys lift in our fallen friends honour. V
Rip mouse

R.I.P Anthony Mouse Young!!! Sad to hear of his passing and thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Terribly sad news. I'm sure Mouse is air-guitaring Eagle Rock in a private box upstairs. Despite his misfortunes he gave so much to Manly and got to live a lot of his dreams with his beloved team. He may have left us but he will not be forgotten by any who met him. RIP.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6