some things I'd like to see

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jamie Soward hammering Inglis into touch to save a crucial try.
Not sure why this thought occurred to me but I would enjoy seeing it happen.

Others:
An obviously forward pass let go and the resulting try knocks Chooks out of the 2014 comp (preferably in the grand final, for maximum hilarity).

Also - someone throwing Maloney's boot away.

I'd like to see Billy slater dropping bombs and making crucial errors in a game and then laugh uncontrollably as the commentators state that you wouldn't see that in one hundred games as he is such a great player

.............hang on, that may have actually already happened.

Competent referees (and only one of them adjudicating each game)
Unbiased, truthful reporting from the media.
Stop changing the rules every bloody year.
Consistency and transparency in judiciary decisions.
Vision and leadership from the NRL hierarchy ( as opposed to the spin doctoring and doublespeak we get at the moment).
....oh, and the Saturday racing results on Friday night.

Clint said:
Moondog said:

Now that's forward thinking. :)

I used to be in a large syndicate that had a few horses under Tony McEvoy, mostly racing in SA. I hadn't seen any of them race, and never been to Adelaide, so I teed up a trip with a mate of mine to drive to Adelaide and spend a few days.

When we got to the track, we watched the first race, about 11:30 I think it was, and some thing got up at 60/1. My mate asked "What time is it back home?". I replied "About 11", it was then he came up with the brilliant idea of ringing the pub back home and getting the publican to put a substantial amount of money on this 60/1 pop, given that it was 11:30 there so the race hadn't been run back there!!!

It took me more than the half hour time difference to explain to him how that couldn't work!!!

mosto said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:

Now that's forward thinking. :)

I used to be in a large syndicate that had a few horses under Tony McEvoy, mostly racing in SA. I hadn't seen any of them race, and never been to Adelaide, so I teed up a trip with a mate of mine to drive to Adelaide and spend a few days.

When we got to the track, we watched the first race, about 11:30 I think it was, and some thing got up at 60/1. My mate asked "What time is it back home?". I replied "About 11", it was then he came up with the brilliant idea of ringing the pub back home and getting the publican to put a substantial amount of money on this 60/1 pop, given that it was 11:30 there so the race hadn't been run back there!!!

It took me more than the half hour time difference to explain to him how that couldn't work!!!

haha - Gold...

Moondog said:
Competent referees (and only one of them adjudicating each game)
Unbiased, truthful reporting from the media.
Stop changing the rules every bloody year.
Consistency and transparency in judiciary decisions.
Vision and leadership from the NRL hierarchy ( as opposed to the spin doctoring and doublespeak we get at the moment).

Greenburg caught drinking a 1953 Grange and having to resign from his post at the NRL.

The NRL coming out with a statement saying that they want Manly to fold and not play in the NRL.

Fluffy said:
nude cheerleaders

Fluffy just google - nude cheerleaders - there are plenty of sites that cater for this.

Daddycool08 said:
The NRL coming out with a statement saying that they want Manly to fold and not play in the NRL.

You lost me here Daddycool. What's this one about?

The Who said:
... Bonco-free Friday night football coverage.

Well it looks like you will get a partial wish coming true as there will be 8 "Bonco-free Friday night football coverage" happening between Rounds 11 and 19 going by the current scheduling that is available up to Round 20:

R11 Sat 24 May 2014, 7:30pm, Campbelltown Stadium
Wests Tigers Vs Broncos

R12 Sun 01 Jun 2014, 3:00pm, Suncorp Stadium
Broncos Vs Sea Eagles

R13 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:00pm, GIO Stadium
Raiders Vs Broncos

R14 Bye

R15 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 5:30pm, Mt Smart Stadium
Warriors Vs Broncos

R17 Bye

R18 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:00pm, Sportingbet Stadium
Panthers Vs Broncos

R19 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:30pm, Suncorp Stadium
Broncos Vs Warriors

Jethro said:
The Who said:
... Bonco-free Friday night football coverage.

Well it looks like you will get a partial wish coming true as there will be 8 "Bonco-free Friday night football coverage" happening between Rounds 11 and 19 going by the current scheduling that is available up to Round 20:

R11 Sat 24 May 2014, 7:30pm, Campbelltown Stadium
Wests Tigers Vs Broncos

R12 Sun 01 Jun 2014, 3:00pm, Suncorp Stadium
Broncos Vs Sea Eagles

R13 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:00pm, GIO Stadium
Raiders Vs Broncos

R14 Bye

R15 Sat 21 Jun 2014, 5:30pm, Mt Smart Stadium
Warriors Vs Broncos

R17 Bye

R18 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:00pm, Sportingbet Stadium
Panthers Vs Broncos

R19 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:30pm, Suncorp Stadium
Broncos Vs Warriors

Lock up your daughters . . . 30,000 Bonkoites with nothing to do on a Friday night. There's going to have to be an investigation into this.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4