Some new goodies.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

grassy

Bencher
Picked up some new toys in Brisbane last Monday and have spent the last day setting them up in our Home Theater(with my trusted plum Brandy at my side)and now have a decent option to watch the grand final on,in all its glory.If Manly make the grand final i will go to the ground but if they don't then i will view it in the theater room.

Attachments

• IMGP1955 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1955 (Medium).JPG
    128 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGP1962 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1962 (Medium).JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP1965 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1965 (Medium).JPG
    50 KB · Views: 15
  • IMGP1966 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1966 (Medium).JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMGP1972 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1972 (Medium).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 17
Your welcome any time globaleagle.:)

Thanks!

I'm already there! I'm that pink bear looking thing in one of the pics!

Seriously though, nice set up. Looks like you have the real deal home theatre rocking in your place. I'm guessing....as you once said you drum (and Drummers have to sound proof everything..lol)...that the theater room is probably sound proofed.

(Ok maybe not sound proofed....maybe sound dampened or whatever it's called.)

Anyway.... I like it. :)

Thanks!

I'm already there! I'm that pink bear looking thing in one of the pics!

Seriously though, nice set up. Looks like you have the real deal home theatre rocking in your place. I'm guessing....as you once said you drum (and Drummers have to sound proof everything..lol)...that the theater room is probably sound proofed.

(Ok maybe not sound proofed....maybe sound dampened or whatever it's called.)

Anyway.... I like it. :)
Yep she is sound treated.The sub is the hardest to retain as a little leaks out but the rest is pretty much retained in the room.The room doubles as a tutoring room for my drumming students.That pink animal you see in the pic has been in the family for years as it was given to my wife after we did a gig with "Men at work" back in the 80's.When i go to Perth to watch the mighty eagles play,i always visit some off my home theater mates over there.The room and gear are fantastic.I am going to do my best to calibrate the projector today and then after it has done 250 hours i will do another.One word of advice though,don't try and calibrate any monitor,tv,projector after a few plum brandy's as its really hard to get the focus right.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6