Solomona and Gillett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker was hyped up as a 5/8 signing, something he was never going to live up to. At least as a centre we know what he can do so I think he will be better value for us next year than he was this year, provided he can stay healthy of course.

Walker was a pretty effective running 5/8. It just didn't suit our game plan

Yes please - tell me what the 2017 season holds for us?

Terms and conditions - all responses to remain positive.

I see a storming forward pack full of go forward ... I see an electric backline full of pace ... I see destructive defence ... I see brilliant ball distribution ... I see full stands with crowds covered in maroon and white ... Wait I see a trophy held aloft! Captain Jake is it? A ticker tape parade at the Corso ... Yes victory will be ours !!!

Walker was hyped up as a 5/8 signing, something he was never going to live up to. At least as a centre we know what he can do so I think he will be better value for us next year than he was this year, provided he can stay healthy of course.
and doesn't punch any more doors.

Blake Green, Whare (who we let go a while back) or even Moa are not 'big' names in my mind. They are far better than reserve grade players no doubt and quite solid (besides how old Green and Moa are and Whare with injury concerns). But neither of them would place in the top 50 RL players at present, maybe not even the top 100.

And Walker although talented has simply not lived up to all the hype that surrounded his signing. He has a bit to prove and it will be up to him if he wants to dig in show us what he has got in 2017.

Tapau is about the only big name we have really snared in the past 18 months, who has been a really great asset to our team.
Come on what about the "Great Nate....." he's been an enormous arsett

Aaaahhhhhh the multiple personalities of Silvertails.

Boo Hoo - we can't attract big name signings any more. The sky is falling down

Boo Hoo - we signed 3 big names last year, but only 1 delivered (Tapau)

Boo Hoo - we haven't signed anyone decent for FY 17.... Except we may have signed the Premiership winning 5/8th from Melbourne.... But he doesn't count because he isn't in the top 100 names in the NRL that crap commentators talk about on Channel 9's Footy Show

Boo Hoo we signed a crap assistant coach.

FMD - was Matai a big name when we signed him?!? Was Matt Ballin??? We're the Stewart's?!?

Why the ridiculous obsession with throwing money at 'big names' who get injured, don't settle in, disappoint, and take up all of our cap?!?

Rant over.

Boo Hoo

Aaaahhhhhh the multiple personalities of Silvertails.

Boo Hoo - we can't attract big name signings any more. The sky is falling down

Boo Hoo - we signed 3 big names last year, but only 1 delivered (Tapau)

Boo Hoo - we haven't signed anyone decent for FY 17.... Except we may have signed the Premiership winning 5/8th from Melbourne.... But he doesn't count because he isn't in the top 100 names in the NRL that crap commentators talk about on Channel 9's Footy Show

Boo Hoo we signed a crap assistant coach.

FMD - was Matai a big name when we signed him?!? Was Matt Ballin??? We're the Stewart's?!?

Why the ridiculous obsession with throwing money at 'big names' who get injured, don't settle in, disappoint, and take up all of our cap?!?

Rant over.

Boo Hoo
@:cry:

I agree with Boo Hoo oops sorry, Harmless 27 on this ... there is a correlation between the success of a team and the number of players they use during the year. The number of players use depends on a number of things. The two main things are fitness/injuries and the second is having say 20 or so first grade players that play most of the year.

The next big thing is having all the players on the "same page". This is not just a coaches job but a team of 10 - 15 behind the scenes. Then there is the management supporting this structure.

The icing on the cake is then getting the right playing structure and the very good players.

We can sign every good players on the market and come last. We can sign the best coach and come last.

In my humble opinion we can win the comp with who we have now and we can also collect the wooden spoon with same players.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6