So who would you change ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Ok - I realise injuries and available players make it tough, but who would you look to replace, if anyone.
Some will find this critical, but believe me when I state my case, there is zero malice....I want the side to again be dominant.
Ok I start with an old Fave Taufua- I disagree with most assessments about his will and effort....sadly he is simply past it and in fact, has lost it the past 2 years.
What about Anderson or Funa a shot ??
Parker was decent if unspectacular last night, but need more from a modern centre.
Elliott will wait to see on the wing, but not thrilled with what he offers early.
Who do you feel we need to look at for changes or replacing ??

If Schuster turns 18 in time this year, I would bring him into the development squad and ready to play later in the year. The kid is playing like an adult among kids. He's ready. Sign him up. Prepare him for 5/8.

I would change Thompson, taufua, Elliot next week. API as well, his passing was ridiculous last night.

Seeing how well Waddell and Garrick are going gives confidence for putting other young champs out there. They won’t die wondering.
Good honesty....I could easy see Fainu an 80 minute player....need more unpredictability to unlock opposition defence, particularly the better sides, I get it

1. Turbo or elliot
2. Elliot
3. Parker
4. SuLee
5. Garrick
6. LG
7. Cherry
8. Sipley
9. Fainu
10. Marty
11. Siro
12. Joel
13. Jurbo
14. Api
15. Afb
16. Waddell
17. Jetski

Sipley went well in the 2nd half imo he is a big boy and afb can come off the bench for impact. Api needs to regain his form and fainu is playing well enough to start imo.

I would change Thompson, taufua, Elliot next week. API as well, his passing was ridiculous last night.

Seeing how well Waddell and Garrick are going gives confidence for putting other young champs out there. They won’t die wondering.
Who replaces Joel? And elliot? He went ok he tries hard and the conditions were horrid both games. He didnt drop any bombs from what i remember. Hes a winger not a fb hes safer then jorge but wont make more meters. Taufua is done

Who replaces Joel? And elliot? He went ok he tries hard and the conditions were horrid both games. He didnt drop any bombs from what i remember. Hes a winger not a fb hes safer then jorge but wont make more meters. Taufua is done
Waddell and Thompson swap. So Thompson to bench.

Elliott arrives a second or two after every try is scored. I don’t think he has much to offer, and I am still having nightmares about his non pass to Parker last week.

It is hard to find anyone to replace him though, but if turbo is back I don’t think Elliot should go to the wing. Hopefully one of hoppa or funa or Anderson are fit to play.

Parker can not be in the side next week . Replace him with thin air for all I care . Garrick to centres , Elliot to wing and turbo back at 1 .
Kinda funny Brad - love your honest from the heart posts
I will confess Parker played near best his best game last night, but my opinion is- still a fair way off what we need out wide from a strike position.
Elliott was just scary when they put heat on and yet to see him find space barring last weeks bombed try...maybe can do wing better??
Rapana / Oates available 2020....get 1 or both....wingers modern day are a massive boost and a hufe reason we are getting poor momentum

1. Turbo or elliot
2. Elliot
3. Parker
4. SuLee
5. Garrick
6. LG
7. Cherry
8. Sipley
9. Fainu
10. Marty
11. Siro
12. Joel
13. Jurbo
14. Api
15. Afb
16. Waddell
17. Jetski

Sipley went well in the 2nd half imo he is a big boy and afb can come off the bench for impact. Api needs to regain his form and fainu is playing well enough to start imo.
Funa before parker. I can't stand parker lol

I will confess Parker played near best his best game last night, but my opinion is- still a fair way off what we need out wide from a strike position.
Elliott was just scary when they put heat on and yet to see him find space barring last weeks bombed try...maybe can do wing better??
Rapana / Oates available 2020....get 1 or both....wingers modern day are a massive boost and a hufe reason we are getting poor momentum

My 2020 team would be something like this in the backline:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Euan Aitken
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick

If you can get Gutherson to play 6, you make that happen.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Euan Aitken
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick

Looks nice mate - would love an Oates - Rapana type to add a heap to early field position and momentum, truth be known, your side here far more realistic and a show to be the side...

Immediate changes

Turbo to fullback
Elliott to wing
Tafua to left right out

Possible changes

Walker to Centre ( or whomever they sign as a replacement)
Parker to left right out too

Later in the year changes

Like to see what Funa, Hopoate, Anderson and that other dude Semisi Whatshisname can do.

Not an Elliot fan really mate just need to offload Parker and Jorge. We haven't got alot on offer really at the moment and Elliot couldn't be any worse then the two mentioned . Jorge has been a good player but his confidence looks shot and costs us to often with stupid drop balls in the hour play the ball.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Euan Aitken
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick

Plenty of strike power there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4