So who do we play?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
I was thinking the Roosters, but I'm starting to think the Knights. Hoping it's the Roosters as my in-laws are Roosters and they'll be around my place for the GF. Will be sweet when we win!!!

My wife and her family, and my family are Roosters fans. Would love to beat them in the GF. I've been copping it this year with 3 losses. However it would be even funnier if the Knights beat them and they don't even make it!

I would prefer getting one over on the Knights as revenge for 1997 and inflicting Bennett his first grand final loss as head coach. Beating the Roosters would be special too but we already have one over them and it was our very first premiership too.

SBW is sick and may miss the game.
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2013/9/reports-sydney-roosters-sonny-bill-williams-is-in-doubt-for-preliminary-final-against-newcastle-knights/

I'm going to say it doesn't matter. This is GF winning form from a team of professionals heading for another Premiership. Whoever wins tomorrow will have soiled undies all week trying to work out how they will stop us.

Between the two, which of them is more likely to choke ?

Knights, they'll be beside themselves just to make it. And the distraction of the their unexpected success, will just be too much.

Im thinking the chooks. The Knights beat a out of form dogs and an uncharacteristic Melbourne.

I dont think it will be a white wash but I think the chooks will out class the nights.

Was just checking out the Chookpen and they are a nervous bunch after tonight, we are also favorites to win the GF on sportsbet now, Glad i chucked 100 on us at $8.

I don't care who we play, we'll still win.

Though the chance to get revenge for 1997 is hard to pass up.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6