So, which team will be crowd favourite?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just wondering...

Surprisingly, a show of support at kennel.

Should be plenty of rabbits at the ground - Who will they hate more Easts (traditionally) or Eagles (who knocked them out)? I suspect the former.

Think our great run to the GF has earned respect/envy.

Fact that we are underdogs should swell up some support

At the end of the day, it probably doesn't really matter.
Manly are battle hardened through adversity and have thrived despite "us v them" unpopularity.

However, I recall 40-0... it was a strange eerie feeling having the crowd cheer Manly.

Hopefully we will be winners either way.

I've had a couple of Parra supporters say they will be going for us.
Maybe Easts are the new silvertails.

That said, I also know of a couple of Storm supporters that are going for the Roosters. I said, Good.

If it was in the City it would be the Roosters for sure. But out in the heartland, Manly may just get the nod.

One thing I know for sure, we will be heard, loud and strong!

Must say, I live in Sth East Qld atm & the general public seem fairly split on this game.
Not sure I like this, we need a big win to bring out the jealousy, envy & hate, thats when I know ppl are genuinely s**t scared of us.

I think we have more hard-core supporters than Easts. Sure, both clubs have a lot of 'bandwagon' supporters but I doubt many will actually pay the high ticket price to watch the GF.
I also think the majority of fans of other clubs dislike Easts more than us - amazingly. What have we done wrong? Surely they are not starting to respect Manly?
I will be surprised if the crowd is any more than 70,000. Of these, 30% will be fans of other clubs that bought GF tickets early and haven't been able to sell them.
So, I expect crowd support to favour us. Let's get loud!

Dee Why Eagle said:
Just wondering...

Surprisingly, a show of support at kennel.

Should be plenty of rabbits at the ground - Who will they hate more Easts (traditionally) or Eagles (who knocked them out)? I suspect the former.

Think our great run to the GF has earned respect/envy.

Fact that we are underdogs should swell up some support

At the end of the day, it probably doesn't really matter.
Manly are battle hardened through adversity and have thrived despite "us v them" unpopularity.

However, I recall 40-0... it was a strange eerie feeling having the crowd cheer Manly.

Hopefully we will be winners either way.

I only go to brookie as a rule so am not accustomed to crowds not cheering manly. When i go to away games on occasion I am quite appalled at the hostile reception from opposition crowds. I can't stand it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6